So, last few days this BOARD has been a lot deader then usual, FAR less postings..

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Ive noticed this night and day for the last few days, a LOT of you guys are posting far LESS, tons of threads just sit there unreplied to for hours and hours, or sometimes a day!! Is it the virus thing? LOTS of closings here, but that might make folks like us post even MORE, not less... Thoughts?

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
i'm very busy with work and other things. i also want to spend a little LESS time here, not because i don't like it here, but because i feel it would be more beneficial for me to do other things----i'd rather report on my social experiments and, hopefully sucsexxes from those experiments. I.e., Cuddle parties etc.

And yes, the schools around here are all closed, but we've only had one client shut down.

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
I'm a NEET at the moment, so I don't got nothing better to do and I can't go anywhere due to this virus crap going on.

Once people stop posting recent stuff, I might just leave and come back some other time. I mostly spend my time arguing with the normies on YouTube or watching movies/TV shows, so oh well.

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
I'm a NEET at the moment, so I don't got nothing better to do and I can't go anywhere due to this virus crap going on.

Once people stop posting recent stuff, I might just leave and come back some other time. I mostly spend my time arguing with the normies on YouTube or watching movies/TV shows, so oh well.
Arguing on youtube now is bullshit, it doesn't even show most my comments.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:

Saint Mentalcel said:

They've censored certain words to cater to children and the SJWs now, that site needs to go under already.

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Eyo Solo said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Eyo Solo said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

They've censored certain words to cater to children and the SJWs now, that site needs to go under already.
All they should have censored is Nіgger and thats about it, now its a complete cuck website.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Eyo Solo said:
Eyo Solo said:
All they should have censored is Nіgger and thats about it, now its a complete cuck website.
They've censored the words: Cuck, Foid, wh*re, SJW (atleast for me), Bitch, and Cocksucker and I think they've censored cuss words in some certain cases. I think even the word Simp is on it's way to being banned.

Leftists are complete fuсking cowards, they ban off anything that opposes their way of thinking. Pathetic...

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Eyo Solo said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
They've censored the words: Cuck, Foid, wh*re, SJW (atleast for me), Bitch, and Cocksucker and I think they've censored cuss words in some certain cases. I think even the word Simp is on it's way to being banned.

Leftists are complete fuсking cowards, they ban off anything that opposes their way of thinking. Pathetic...
I realised that most of my comments weren't being shown because they banned words but I didn't know even what words, its pathetic. I hate sjws.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Eyo Solo said:

I realised that most of my comments weren't being shown because they banned words but I didn't know even what words, its pathetic. I hate sjws.
It's why I can't even bother arguing because I have to sugarcoat everything and can't tell the NPC peabrains how ѕhit really is like, i can't even write an blackpilled essay as it will just be deleted by Jewtube soon after. Jfl... Such cowardliness by the NPCs.

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Eyo Solo said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

It's why I can't even bother arguing because I have to sugarcoat everything and can't tell the NPC peabrains how ѕhit really is like, i can't even write an blackpilled essay as it will just be deleted by Jewtube soon after. Jfl... Such cowardliness by the NPCs.
Same, I don't look at the comments anymore. if you do you will be tempted to argue because you will always see a retаrd.