So, if you guys are trying to cope, why are you still hung up on the whole incel thing

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
I know some of you guys go on here as a form of coping, or try using other things to distract you from your sorrow, but if thats the case, why even come on here? If you are trying to move on from the sorrow your problem, why do you come here to wallow in the sadness. Because you cant tell me that this is a healthy course of action. Holding on to anger, toxicity and bitterness is never good. So how can you say you are coping or moving on, but also just come back and stay angry about one thing?

love

Femoid
I think it functions as a support group. At times it does work for peer support which is important aspect. However there’s no real facilitator that’s trained on directing content so it can become toxic and they can get stuck in the anger, grief and frustration without proper outlets for it.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I remember rather well how people would come and complain we were not angry enough, in fact were not angry at all. Even though their opinions didn't change anything, at least they shared the community's identity. Now you come here uninvited and start giving orders on how we should behave and perhaps have the audacity to expect result as if you had power. Get lost.

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
tremor said:
I remember rather well how people would come and complain we were not angry enough, in fact were not angry at all. Even though their opinions didn't change anything, at least they shared the community's identity. Now you come here uninvited and start giving orders on how we should behave and perhaps have the audacity to expect result as if you had power. Get lost.
I didnt tell you to do anything m8.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
Yep. First we're too meek, now we're too toxic. Out of all the incel groups I've seen, this was the least radical one I saw. This forum even has a forum for bluepillers. So I guess you just can't win no matter what. Pick an extreme and you're too much, stay in the middle and you're still too much.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
Yep. First we're too meek, now we're too toxic. Out of all the incel groups I've seen, this was the least radical one I saw. This forum even has a forum for bluepillers. So I guess you just can't win no matter what. Pick an extreme and you're too much, stay in the middle and you're still too much.
It just looks like a conflict for the sake of conflict. Not really possible to make concessions under such circumstances.

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
tremor said:
This is true. Many of the other ones are really psychotic and should be formed. But then they would be my patients and I don’t really need more patients that are violent. Nursing is becoming more and more dangerous.