So I was pondering asking chicks, "What kind of man are you looking for"

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Ok, most women think male nurses are hot, same with teachers. How else could one explain the popularity of trashy daytime tv like Grey's anatomy and teacher crushes.
Maybe men aren't aware women think it's hot, because they're thinking of films like Meet the Parents where the dude got made fun of for being a male nurse.

Ok, and that was made by men. It's not feminism that is putting down men in those fields, it's other men.

Chadcel925

Lounge member
Jorami said:
Is it true you are a pedophile, or are those just rumors?
Society considers me a pedo, but I don't call myself that. I just consider myself a man with normal desires, which I make no effort to repress (in fact, I may be willing to explore the forbidden and see what latent desires fantasies can awaken), and so which therefore are able to rise to my conscious level of awareness.
The definition of a pedophile is someone that is attracted to underaged boys/girls. Are you attracted to underaged boys/girls?

Jen

Femoid
Leucosticte said:
Jorami said:
Is it true you are a pedophile, or are those just rumors?
Society considers me a pedo, but I don't call myself that. I just consider myself a man with normal desires, which I make no effort to repress (in fact, I may be willing to explore the forbidden and see what latent desires fantasies can awaken), and so which therefore are able to rise to my conscious level of awareness.
The definition of a pedophile is someone that is attracted to underaged boys/girls. Are you attracted to underaged boys/girls?
In an earlier post he advocated for institutionalized raping of 13 year old girls.

Chadcel925

Lounge member
Chadcel925 said:
Leucosticte said:
In an earlier post he advocated for institutionalized raping of 13 year old girls.
I must have missed that point and my definition of pedophilia is the same as the society.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
GameDevCel said:
just a question for you, how much weight can you lift?
Barely anything. But that doesn't apply to all women.
But it applies to MOST women.
I am very abnormally weak for a female. Let me put it this way, when I was 11, I lost an arm wrestle to a five year old female. And yes, I was trying. That is why you should not apply my strength level to most women.

Raider

Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
Barely anything. But that doesn't apply to all women.
I am very abnormally weak for a female. Let me put it this way, when I was 11, I lost an arm wrestle to a five year old female. And yes, I was trying. That is why you should not apply my strength level to most women.
Oh but most women are WEAK.

Chadcel925

Lounge member
Chadcel925 said:
Jen said:
I must have missed that point and my definition of pedophilia is the same as the society.
Same. I agree fully with my nations sex laws.
It is one thing to be an Incel, it is quite another to be a pedophile. I do NOT by any means necessary condone pedophilia, in my opinion, if someone wants to get laid, they should sex with an adult.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Raider said:
I will admit that the average woman is weaker than the average man, however, that should not bar women from entry into any field they want, and it doesn't mean that women can't do everything a man can do.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Chadcel925 said:
It is one thing to be an Incel, it is quite another to be a pedophile. I do NOT by any means necessary condone pedophilia, in my opinion, if someone wants to get laid, they should sex with an adult.
Yes, sex with a consenting adult, or adults, whatever floats your boat.

Chadcel925

Lounge member
Chadcel925 said:
Jen said:
Yes, sex with a consenting adult, or adults, whatever floats your boat.
I forgot to mention that I don't condone rape as well.

Raider

Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
I will admit that the average woman is weaker than the average man, however, that should not bar women from entry into any field they want, and it doesn't mean that women can't do everything a man can do.
Um, okay ? If women can do everything men can do, then why are there no female operators in Seal Team 6 ? Or i guess in Canada, it would be the JTF2 ...

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Raider said:
Um, okay ? If women can do everything men can do, then why are there no female operators in Seal Team 6 ? Or i guess in Canada, it would be the JTF2 ...
Because no woman wants to be in it who qualifies. I'm not saying that women do do everything that men do, I'm just saying that they can do everything that a man can do, it just might take more work.

Raider

Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
Because no woman wants to be in it who qualifies. I'm not saying that women do do everything that men do, I'm just saying that they can do everything that a man can do, it just might take more work.
Well Jen, you're full of crap.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Raider said:
Well Jen, you're full of crap.
How so? It is harder for us, yes, but that doesn't make it impossible.