So I was pondering asking chicks, "What kind of man are you looking for"

Leucosticte

Lounge member
But they would probably give me some fantasy about how they want to meet Christian Grey and get driven around in Audis and live in a mansion, etc. with this young, masculine rich dude.

I'm sure it would be the same way if someone were to ask me, what qualities do I like in a chick. I could list off any number of characteristics that would be nice to have, or that I've enjoyed in various chicks. It would be unlikely to find all those characteristics in the same chick, and some of them might even be contradictory to others.

I was thinking, the last time I was gonna sell a car, since it had an expired inspection and needed like $1,000 worth of work to pass, which was probably more than the blue book value of the car, the dude who came by to look at it asked, "What's the LEAST you would take for it?" I asked him to make me an offer, and I forget what he said, it was probably $200 or $300 or something. I thought for a moment, realized I probably wasn't going to get more than that, and took it.

Maybe I should just cut to the chase with chicks and be like, "What's your BATNA? What are your must-haves and can't-stands? What's the formula you use to figure out, what's the minimum you would accept, in terms of a man's quality along various dimensions, before you'd let him in your pusѕy, have a relationship with him, have his kids, etc.?"

Kinda like with a car transaction, based on market conditions, including the money that's available to spend, the urgency of needing a car, one's preferences, the other cars that are for sale at the moment, etc., it has to be figured out what that car's gonna go for.

And there's some emotion and whatnot involved in this; e.g. someone might feel like, "I drove all this way to look at it," or "I just wanna get rid of it" or whatever, which could affect their decision.

Actually, though, maybe the mate market is more like going to a dealership, where people are gonna reward the salesman who knows how to game them really well, and the guy who's offering a better deal but doesn't manipulate them as skillfully, maybe won't prosper as much.

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to reduce it down to a formula like that, but if it were men (e.g. fathers) in charge of deciding which men get which pusѕy, probably this whole process would be a lot easier and more logical, and there would be less ripoffs happening. We know that chicks don't know anything about making major purchases, especially stuff that's car-related; they just go with whoever makes a sales pitch that sounds good and makes them tingle like they wanna buy what he's selling.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Is it true you are a pedophile, or are those just rumors?
Society considers me a pedo, but I don't call myself that. I just consider myself a man with normal desires, which I make no effort to repress (in fact, I may be willing to explore the forbidden and see what latent desires fantasies can awaken), and so which therefore are able to rise to my conscious level of awareness.

sheidgeda

Femoid
I didn't read your whole post because I'm not that interested but I can provide an answer to the question in the title and also compare what I look for with what my female friends look for, if anyone is interested.

Raider

Lounge member
Is it true you are a pedophile, or are those just rumors?
"TeeHee" :rolleyes:

I didn't read your whole post because I'm not that interested but I can provide an answer to the question in the title and also compare what I look for with what my female friends look for, if anyone is interested.
Well, at least you got rid of the dog avatar, but i'm still not interested in what you have to say. :)

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Well, at least you got rid of the dog avatar, but i'm still not interested in what you have to say. :)
She's also admitted to not giving a ѕhit about what I have to say, and wanting to make this all about her, as though this is just a one-way street where men try to meet her demands/requirements/etc. Peak solipsism

sheidgeda

Femoid
She's also admitted to not giving a ѕhit about what I have to say, and wanting to make this all about her, as though this is just a one-way street where men try to meet her demands/requirements/etc. Peak solipsism
Why did you get offended? I don't even understand half of the stuff you say. BATNA, car transactions, solipsism ...

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Why did you get offended? I don't even understand half of the stuff you say. BATNA, car transactions, solipsism ...
You should put some kinda girly pic or something for halo purposes so you can bimbomaxx and get guys to think, "She's emptyheaded but damn if she isn't cute" and not give you a hard time

Raider

Lounge member
You don't know what solipsism is ? Look it up sometime ... you know we have SEARCH ENGINES widely available in 2019. I know, shocking, isn't it ?

sheidgeda

Femoid
You should put some kinda girly pic or something for halo purposes so you can bimbomaxx and get guys to think, "She's emptyheaded but damn if she isn't cute" and not give you a hard time
I am not that stupid, my english vocabulary is limited because it is my third language.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I am not that stupid, my english vocabulary is limited because it is my third language.
Solipsism in this context just means you're focused on yourself and your feelings, needs, etc. rather than other people's. Everyone's kinda like that to some degree, but chicks usually put on a show of acting superficially like they care about other people who aren't Chad or the kids they have with Chad.

sheidgeda

Femoid
Solipsism in this context just means you're focused on yourself and your feelings, needs, etc. rather than other people's. Everyone's kinda like that to some degree, but chicks usually put on a show of acting superficially like they care about other people who aren't Chad or the kids they have with Chad.
Well, then it's true. I am mostly focused on my needs and I won't deny that. But I really don't care about chads. I used to though.
Maybe you don't care about this but I will still say it.
I think that when we are younger, we are naturally more attracted to people like chads (at least most of us that grew up in this modern world) because we are naive and we don't think much and just focus on things that are served to us.
But later, when we grow up a bit and start thinking, some of us move away from that and realise that being with chads brings you literally nothing other than maybe social status. Some stay in that old state and spend the majority of their younger life chasing chads until they finally realise what some had realised earlier, and then they decide to settle for a less attractive but a genuinely good guy. I think it is too late then and everyone should work on trying to figure it out as fast as possible. Firstly because you get hurt less by not chasing chads and secondly because good men are actually not ignored and are appreciated more.

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
That's the problem though. "Settling" on good guys like they're somehow less than. And I have to disagree; good guys are oftentimes ignored and/or met with skepticism until far too late. The assholes make it obvious that they're just that.

sheidgeda

Femoid
That's the problem though. "Settling" on good guys like they're somehow less than. And I have to disagree; good guys are oftentimes ignored and/or met with skepticism until far too late. The assholes make it obvious that they're just that.
Are you talking to me? That's literally what i said

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I think that when we are younger, we are naturally more attracted to people like chads (at least most of us that grew up in this modern world) because we are naive and we don't think much and just focus on things that are served to us.
When you say served to you, do you mean Chads are more aggressive about approaching girls?