so good to feel home at last

sadlarry123

Incels.Net Junior
new member her, lawrence

s good to fell at home with liminded people away from the chads and c*nt stacies.

just interested in others opinion. what's other's opinion about relationship around smalle penis and rejection? i feel like my problems might stem from this problem, leading to beta tendacies and later black pill revalaitions re; chad and stacies.

feel l ike Pοrn reinforces this as well. i read interesting post on another forum aout goverment wives, feel like should also be maditory penis size??! what others think?

L

Beyonder

Incels.Net Novice
Hi lawrence

I think men think what other men think is what women think. Women think other women's opinion is what matters most and matters to men. So they cut their hair to look good for women at the office. Men don't know where to look because women like to be inscrutable. They don't want you to know what they're thinking so they have an upper hand. I never knew what the problem was and I just wanted company and conversation. What does that have to do with income, performance, size or looks? Maybe psychological or medical. I was interested in the psychology so I went to a forum on xtreme psych. I think they're all incels there. I asked them about Penis Envy and now they have a whole board on envy. http://xtremepsychology.proboards.com/thread/160/bulls-burkas-niqabs-edward-scissoreyes

Icomeinpeace

Incels.Net Junior
I hear you. I’m fairly new to the scene but I identify with it a lot. Our social systems are fucked and as though most people don’t care and prefer to ignore it. This is my first post and I don’t want to intrude on your space but I’m a girl. Feel free to chew me up for assuming I can come on here. I’m sorry but I wasn’t sure how to reach out. I understand if you’re pissed about it. Anyway, I am super awkward and shy and I have major anxiety so I just watch the social go on merrily as I get laughed off for questioning if all. It leaves me in a pretty lonely spot. Now I’m stuck at home with a chronic migraine and can never get out to even try to meet people. It makes me really psyched that this is online. Not meaning to bitch, thanks for reading

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Icomeinpeace said:
I hear you. I’m fairly new to the scene but I identify with it a lot. Our social systems are fucked and as though most people don’t care and prefer to ignore it. This is my first post and I don’t want to intrude on your space but I’m a girl. Feel free to chew me up for assuming I can come on here. I’m sorry but I wasn’t sure how to reach out. I understand if you’re pissed about it. Anyway, I am super awkward and shy and I have major anxiety so I just watch the social go on merrily as I get laughed off for questioning if all. It leaves me in a pretty lonely spot. Now I’m stuck at home with a chronic migraine and can never get out to even try to meet people. It makes me really psyched that this is online. Not meaning to bitch, thanks for reading
Females, unless horribly deformed, can't be incel. Don't post anymore.

Beyonder

Incels.Net Novice
A girl? Ahhhhhhh! Don't worry. I'm not bolting. I gave up revenge on women. No automatic brushoff. I don't think this is a 100% male thing. A woman can have the same issues. Men can be shallow too. But is it really all about shallowness? Maybe you can tell us how you react to an incel saying hi. Nothing outwardly wrong. A nice guy being nice. Obviously thinks you're attractive. Is there something in the way he looks at you? :geek: Maybe trying to hard to be likable. Means he's unlikable. Too deep. Thinks too much?