Sluts assault Uber driver after they refuse to follow mask rules in his car

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
Woman involved in San Francisco Uber assault arrested | KRON4
So, some slut from IG refuses to wear a mask during an Uber ride. When the driver asks her to exit his vehicle, she coughs on him, grabs his phone and rips his mask off.
Looking at her further, it turns out she's an IG model. She posted biased/cropped videos of the incident on her IG and Tiktok defending herself.

Two things that piss me off the most about this incident is that
  • She'll get more popularity from this (look up "Toronto Chair Girl") on her IG. Probably opening an Onlyfans soon LOL
  • If the driver didn't have a dashcam to catch this, they would have made false rape and assault allegations.
Wish Instagram would restrict accounts like these until the story is less viral

King Abazo

"Extreme situations require extreme measures."
I can't read the article from the link I get this message:

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.
Wow! EU GDPR regulations are no joke LOL.
This site should work as it's a European based company https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/mar/11/uber-san-francisco-maskless-assault-subhakar-khadka

Also, a VPN should work

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Op, I made a thread similar to this:

King Abazo

"Extreme situations require extreme measures."
King Abazo said:

Wow! EU GDPR regulations are no joke LOL.
This site should work as it's a European based company https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/mar/11/uber-san-francisco-maskless-assault-subhakar-khadka

Also, a VPN should work
Thanks