sl*ts in my college are suіcіde fuel

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
I just started a new college and my college is full of stacies when I walk the corridors I see them wearing their yoga pants and tight jeans and I just stare at their asses its makes me so horny and angry that I can't even slap their ass while college chad gets to 3some them every night. Its driving all the below 7 males mad one.nerdy subhuman in my class got into serious ѕhit for taking photos of their asses on his phone and for spanking one foid. Her parents are suing him for a ѕhit ton of money because he did something natural its the foids fault for dressing like a wh*re.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
spanking one foid. Her parents are suing him for a ѕhit ton of money because he did something natural
It's not natural to sexually touch someone without consent. That's textbook sexual assault.
Looking however is not a crime LOL

Some girls dress a similar way in my workplace too which is almost a factory/warehouse environment with conveyor belts. It's so annoying especially as it makes them less effective at the job. A girl in fancy yoga pants won't be able to kneel to pick up a heavy box. Luckily, Hi-Vis vests are mandatory at work, thus reducing the visibility of the inappropriate tops

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
i just ignore them. Dont give them any attention. Its like drinking brackish water to give them attention.