sl*ts ignore me at the bus stop

sadcuck

Incels.Net Novice
I was waiting for the bus today after work and because I was kinda late already and my handy was dead, I asked two women standing at the bus stop with me for the time. They looked at me for a second, then rolled their eyes and turned away from me. I called them stupid c*nts and took a cab home. This is fuсking nuts, its not like I asked them to blow me or something. fuсking sl*ts, I hope they burn in hell someday. At home I jerked off to one of them though (top tier Stacey).

Cjordanlewis

Life Is Endless Suffering
fuck those useless washed up, pathetic excuse for stacies.... i bet one thing, if we were chads they'll give us all the attention in the world

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
I called them stupid c*nts and took a cab home.
Good on you, OP.

Did you feel anything afterward? Last year and the year before I used to sometimes call women wh*res in public, typically when they were in groups. It gave me this huge rush of happiness and satisfaction with my heart beating fast. It was little things like that which made me feel more alive than I've ever been.

sadcuck

Incels.Net Novice
sadcuck said:
I called them stupid c*nts and took a cab home.
Good on you, OP.

Did you feel anything afterward? Last year and the year before I used to sometimes call women wh*res in public, typically when they were in groups. It gave me this huge rush of happiness and satisfaction with my heart beating fast. It was little things like that which made me feel more alive than I've ever been.
Same here, I felt great after calling them c*nts. It is important to not be a victim I think and that goes hand in hand with telling these women what they are. Mean c*nts. I would hit them, but I dont wanna go to jail.