Sjw/feminiѕt crap in movies is everywhere now

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
I mean you cant fuсking escape it! No IP is safe this day in age! First star wars,then The abortion known as Ghostbusters 2016 followed by black panther,captain marvel,birds of prey etc. I mean they even managed to somehow cuck Sherlock Holmes by sidelining him in favor of his fuсking little sister in the new netflix movie Enola Holmes. At least Millie bobby brown is hot in it though.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
They ruined star wars, they ruined terminator, they ruined the ghosbusters, they ruined the movie of rocko modern life, they ruined the battletoads, they ruined the videogame last of us...and they even want to ruin the pirates of the caribbean too...

The feminazis, the jews, the black lives matter and the lgbt are the fascists of this century: they FORCE their agenda everywhere....

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
And even worse, they're doing the same ѕhit in videogames.
Everywhere men go, the feminiѕts follow and try to inject us with their poison.

The entire feminiѕt movement defined in one picture:

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
You can always watch not mainstream, duh. It can't last forever anyway.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
And Where? thats the question...because if you turn on the television, there are not anymore old shows like Johnny Bravo, or celebrity deathmatch or the swat kats anymore(in other words: shows withouth feminazi agenda/social justice warriors agenda/lgbt agenda).

And when you go to the cinemas, there are not movies anymore without social justice warriors agenda/lgbt agenda/feminazis agenda(all the movies nowadays are full of those agendas).

Player

Player said:
And Where? thats the question...because if you turn on the television, there are not anymore old shows like Johnny Bravo, or celebrity deathmatch or the swat kats anymore(in other words: shows withouth feminazi agenda/social justice warriors agenda/lgbt agenda).

And when you go to the cinemas, there are not movies anymore without social justice warriors agenda/lgbt agenda/feminazis agenda(all the movies nowadays are full of those agendas).
You can download all you want from torrents. However, you may see agenda even where none present. In that case you just can watch good stuff from the past.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
You can download all you want from torrents. However, you may see agenda even where none present. In that case you just can watch good stuff from the past.
Any example of a torrent or site that has not deleted yet? because Torrents and those sites called something like "watch old movies and old cartoons free online" are ALWAYS deleted because of the copyright...those sites do not last long because the copyright...

Player

Player said:
Any example of a torrent or site that has not deleted yet? because Torrents and those sites called something like "watch old movies and old cartoons free online" are ALWAYS deleted because of the copyright...those sites do not last long because the copyright...
Yeah, I forgot you have such laws and limitations in the West. I usually just use Russian rutracker.org or pirate bay. For more specific torrent trackers I need to check my bookmarks.