Sister just went out to meet her bf

Eyo Solo

124/228
Whos this guy? My younger sister went out on valentines day too for the first time today, I don't know what to think im just weirded out.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
    33/34
The current Valentines day has nothing to do with Saint valentines. In fact any holiday in the hands of normies would become a cesspool of lascivious festivities. People make everything about sex and expect sexually deprived men to just ’suck it up’. Libtard psychologists say intimacy is a crucial, VITAL biological desire and turn around immediately and say unattractive men are not entitled to copulation. Same libtards say sex is a right when it comes to abortion, but deny the ‘right‘ to incels. If a ’right’ is only accessible to a proportion of the population then it becomes a privilege. What is my point? Christian traditions are cucked and perverted and we are better off without them, unless the Church can pull its sh*t together and remember the principle of ’one man per one woman’ or ‘woman is made for man and not man for woman’. Unlikely though, look at the history of Saul and David. Why was David favoured? hes a worse sinner than Saul and took two mens’ wives from them. He also showed faithlessness when he betrayed Israel and joined the philistines. David is favoured because he was a chad, and saul would have been an incel if it were not for his status. If this is the case then our predicament is actually rooted in religion. Perhaps Christianity is the root of cuckoldry and chadcraft. Interesting thought.

Oogabooga

Narcissistic Cel
    145/300
Man that sounds horrible. At least she's not getting nailed in the next room to yours like Ellіot Rodgers sister. Sht he went through must have been traumatising
Did that actually happen? Not saying what he did was right, but HOLY FUCK top suifuel right there.

Curryc£l

0/32
Curryc£l said:
Man that sounds horrible. At least she's not getting nailed in the next room to yours like Ellіot Rodgers sister. Sht he went through must have been traumatising
Did that actually happen? Not saying what he did was right, but HOLY FUCK top suifuel right there.
Yh he wrote it in his manifesto. She must have been as sick in the head as he was.

ronman12

99/143
man I often think about what if I had a sister etc etc, Incest usually only sounds good when you don't have a sister I've heard, sistermaxxing is very rare and honestly you gotta feel bad for sister havers.
Good luck bro, I dunno what can I even say

Oogabooga

Narcissistic Cel
    145/300
Jesus, I went and read the part of ER’s manifesto where he mentions his sister getting plowed, I CANNOT imagine more potent ropefuel than that, holy fuck.

FatCel

Staff member
    232/300
Jesus, I went and read the part of ER’s manifesto where he mentions his sister getting plowed, I CANNOT imagine more potent ropefuel than that, holy fuck.
Its disgusting vile gross and grotesque shes party at fault for what happened+ normies

Oogabooga

Narcissistic Cel
    145/300
Oogabooga said:
Its disgusting vile gross and grotesque shes party at fault for what happened+ normies
I saw pictures of the bitch too, if she was a guy, she’d have roped. Not even that, but she was hanging out with some pricks who were wearing rice farmer hats. It’s over for ricecels.

FatCel

Staff member
    232/300
FatCel said:
Oogabooga said:
I saw pictures of the bitch too, if she was a guy, she’d have roped. Not even that, but she was hanging out with some pricks who were wearing rice farmer hats. It’s over for ricecels.
True even the female equivalent of blackops2cel gets laid way more than the average normie there was a picture of the female version somewhere on this forum c*nts are always overestimated