Silly incels i’d date an autistic curry

No but seriously. Every man has a chance. I've seen a topic where they were complaining about brown eyes - MAN I LOVE BROWN EYES. I've never liked a guy with blue or grey eyes. Brown eyes are my taste. Live you all, have a good day! And never give up any chance!!

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
No but seriously. Every man has a chance. I've seen a topic where they were complaining about brown eyes - MAN I LOVE BROWN EYES. I've never liked a guy with blue or grey eyes. Brown eyes are my taste. Live you all, have a good day! And never give up any chance!!
You are mistaken. If any man has a chance, how come we incels exist in the first place?
I often mention @Lordgoro more than I should do on this kind of posts and I deeply apologize for that. But he's nearly 50.
Do you think he still has a chance?
Incels don't give up, at least not most of us.

That's the spirit! You shouldn't have given up. He's nearly 50, maybe he hasn't find anyone yet? I mean his soulmate. I don't know why male incels exist, but there are females that aren't very lucky too. Should I blame society because of "the false look" on every aspect of our lives? Instagram? Facebook? Maybe, but there are still people who remember how real life looks like. Maybe you guys are too shy? Maybe you have no social skills? Never lose hope! There are some ladies waiting for you. It's not about looks, it's about chemistry. Blessings <3

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
That's the spirit! You shouldn't have given up. He's nearly 50, maybe he hasn't find anyone yet? I mean his soulmate. I don't know why male incels exist, but there are females that aren't very lucky too. Should I blame society because of "the false look" on every aspect of our lives? Instagram? Facebook? Maybe, but there are still people who remember how real life looks like. Maybe you guys are too shy? Maybe you have no social skills? Never lose hope! There are some ladies waiting for you. It's not about looks, it's about chemistry. Blessings <3
The difference is that women can get anyone if they want.
The problem is that women refuse ugly guys and expect attractive guys above all.
Women settle with normies because they have no choice. They are the majority of the population.
Is not my fault women don't like what I like, nor that I refuse to do what people my age do this days. I won't change who I am as much as I dislike myself.
Maybe I'm "boring", but is the only thing I have wrong.
Women who are unlucky is because they choose those bad guys (despite knowing their true nature)

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
giga cope

we live in a society that looks are above everything, and meritocracy is dead

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
Nope... I NEVER had a chance, even in my 20s... At least im honest about it....and I actually think I wasnt a bad looking teen, however, I was STILL INCEL.. Pic attached..
lmao, 20s you mogs me
total volcel

logan

Just ShowerMaxx® Bro
looks are way more important than chemistry
i do believe if you are a 5/10 or 6/10, personality can compensate
but below that? lol the girl gonna be ashamed of walking with you in the streets