Show we write an Incel Manifesto?

ricky

I'm thinking of writing an incel manifesto, would anyone want to contribute? We can create a Google Doc and share it among ourselves, maybe designating a certain number of sections of the manifesto for each member to write?

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Sounds very interesting. I have so much to say. Not only am I an incel, but I'm ugly, I don't know how to drive a fuсking car, I still live with my parents, and I'm just a fuсking loser in every way you can imagine. Living is pure pain. I work at a baseball stadium and I see so many couples and even my coworkers have their significant others (plus they all have cars and aren't socially inept like myself) and it just gets me so down. Sometimes I feel like just throwing myself into oncoming traffic.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
What motives and intentions, in your opinion, we have? Generally, what are you going to write in it?

ricky

I think we should portray how hopeless we feel in light of human nature in general, how we feel that nature simply does not care about our well-being and instead seeks to eliminate the weak, which would be us.

Nojudgement

I think if it's well written you could do a lot to go against the negative media stereotypes about incels. If they can write you off as entitled weird guys who want to "go ER" then there's no need to talk to you.

Once they can start to see you as people who have been dealt really bad hands in life, it's going to be easier to address things.

schmuck

ricky said:
I think we should portray how hopeless we feel in light of human nature in general, how we feel that nature simply does not care about our well-being and instead seeks to eliminate the weak, which would be us.
Well ok, that about covers it then, right? And the world's reaction would be a blend of yawns, so-what?'s, giggles, guffaws and "who are you again?"s

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
ricky said:
Inb4 man up y0u manchildren u are incels bc 0f ur toxic pers0nalities take a sh0wer and be c0nfident.

On the whole, in case of victimization attempt SJWs either do that or suddenly bring up the shooters, muh misogyny posts and other things that make up the image of the big bad incel.

When an incel actually does evil they get "proof" that all incels are wicked or mock him, telling terribly amusing jokes about "insecurities" and other stuff luke that.

When an incel behaves like a normal person or expresses frustration without redirecting it into anger and hate, they claim the guy is not an incel and should leave the community ASAP. It's like almost all of us should leave ngl.

They will continue to only see what's comfortable for them to see as long as they can do that.