Should I risk it

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Last year I met a girl at a concert (I think I told lordoftheincels this story on a reply once) and we talked and talked but I didn't get her number. I didn't even get her name. I went home regretting my decision of not attempting to get her number. One day, a month or so later, I randomly see this chick at the mall. We talk again. She tells me she works there. But, being the shy fuck that I am, I still don't get her name or number. I was content that I knew where she worked though. Finally, a month or so after that, I go to a different concert. It's a huge venue. And no lie guys, right in front of my seat I see a girl who looks just like the girl (let's call her J). I say to myself, "na, it can't be her. That'll be too much of a coincidence.", but after the show, I follow her into the hall and IT IS HER. So, with butterflies in my stomach and a dreamy haze coming over my awareness, I approach her and she is just as surprised as I am. I talk to her again as we are walking and without much hesitation I ask, "hey, is there any way we can keep in contact?" And she goes, "yeah, sure let me give you my number". Right when she said that, everything felt surreal. All the background noise sounded like just windy turbulence. We stopped walking and stood at the side of the crowd of people. She showed me her number on her phone and I saved it. We talked again and I finally got her name. I went home and texted her. We texted so much and got along so well. She even double texted and seemed so interested. We had so many shared interests. We had similar personalities. We had almost the exact same taste in music. Excuse my normie lingo here, but I thought, for a bit, that she was my SOULMATE. As we talked, I found out that she had barely broken up with her long distance boyfriend of 5 years. She told me he was the only boyfriend she ever had and they would see each other a couple times a year (and I'm sure he fucked her like an animal those couple of times). We talked and talked and then one night she told me her ex contacted her again begging for her to come back. I told her to please not listen to him. She said she wouldn't listen to him and doesn't want him back. But, that was a lie. A few weeks later, she told me that she's going to hear him out and that she "submits to the will of the universe". I tell her that I was falling in love with her. She tells me she's sorry. Then she hits me with the "OH DONT WORRY IM SURE YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO TRULY APPRECIATES AND DESERVES YOU". My fear of abandonment kept me double and triple texting her when she didn't reply. She'd finally reply with a "sorry didn't mean to make you panic dude, I was sleeping all night". As time went on, she started to get annoyed by me constantly texting her.

In November of last year, we met up at a different concert. We sat down and talked and drank in some lounge chairs while the opening act was on. She was talking about how her boyfriend isn't acting like a dick anymore. She also tells me "you still have great timing though" and "you're an interesting guy". She also tells me I'm "quite attractive!" (Which I know is a lie). Well, after we talk we watch the concert (she and I sit in completely different areas). After the show, we meet up again and go outside and wait for our rides. My ride appears and I tell her I have to go. I give her a hug. She appears so uncomfortable and almost doesn't even hug me back. (And keep in mind, at one point in time, when we first started talking, she told me she was very attracted to me). Days go by and I text her and tell her again that I am falling deeply for her. She tells me that her boyfriend wouldn't like her talking to me constantly but that she can still message me every now and then. So, I tell her that I will no longer text first. She could text me when she feels like it. I tell her to please don't forget I exist, or disappear or block me. She tells me she isn't disappearing and she would never block someone because she knows how it feels.

Almost a month goes by and she finally texts me saying, "hope you're well!" And we have another brief convo about music and such.

Almost another month goes by and she doesn't text me at all, so I text her and just talk about random stuff. She texts back but only like 4 replies before she disappears again. Weeks later, I text her again saying that I miss her and that I hope she's been going to a lot of cool concerts. She says that she hopes I'm well and that she's going to some cool concerts.

A whole month passes by. I didn't text her because I met the coworker that I always talk about on my posts. She kinda stole my heart for awhile and I couldn't think about anyone but her. It's what made me forget J. Last week I finally texted J. I asked her if she went to a concert of the band Failure (it's one of her favorites) a few days back. She never responded. She still hasn't responded. I kinda lost interest because I'm more focused on the coworker. But I miss J.

What should I text her? Should I tell her I'm sorry for always bugging? Should I tell her that I'll delete her number? Should I make her feel guilty? Should I ask her if she wants to stop talking to me?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Reminds of one time I got a chicks number at a concert but she just ghosted me soon after. Getting numbers is meaningless for me because i never get any action from it they always get fickle on me.

I think I have an explanation of what happened with that girl. Most likely her ex-chad boyfriend kept blowing up and spamming her phone, triggering her autogynephillic submissive nature. She couldn't resist his strong dominant and amoral advances, so she caved in.

So I would like to say, its not just women that are the problem with this garbage world, but men are also the problem too. All the top tier males do is try to keep everyone else down and get the women most of them don't deserve.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
Reminds of one time I got a chicks number at a concert but she just ghosted me soon after. Getting numbers is meaningless for me because i never get any action from it they always get fickle on me.

I think I have an explanation of what happened with that girl. Most likely her ex-chad boyfriend kept blowing up and spamming her phone, triggering her autogynephillic submissive nature. She couldn't resist his strong dominant and amoral advances, so she caved in.

So I would like to say, its not just women that are the problem with this garbage world, but men are also the problem too. All the top tier males do is try to keep everyone else down and get the women most of them don't deserve.
What should I text her? What would you text her if you were me?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:

No idea. If I knew I wouldn't be incel lol.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:

It's weird that my coworker is more physically attractive than J, but she seems kinder and more interested in me than J.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
It's weird that my coworker is more physically attractive than J, but she seems kinder and more interested in me than J.
I think hot girls are vaguely less likely to reject someone because women are narcissists. So an ugly woman will automatically assume a guy has no value if he tries to date an ugly chick. No way to win.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
I think hot girls are vaguely less likely to reject someone because women are narcissists. So an ugly woman will automatically assume a guy has no value if he tries to date an ugly chick. No way to win.
Yup. I'm stuck being a loser for eternity. My being might transcend different dimensions and timelines and universes, but one thing that'll stay the same is me being incel/ugly/unwanted.-

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yup. I'm stuck being a loser for eternity. My being might transcend different dimensions and timelines and universes, but one thing that'll stay the same is me being incel/ugly/unwanted.-
I meant no way to win only as a figure of speech. There might be some thing you can use. I view life as nothing more than a computer game. Incels have it on Very Hard and Chads on Easy. Women are like the final boss of the game, in order to beat the game you may fail hundreds of times but there may be some certain thing that may allow you to complete the game.

Also someone told me there will be a spiritual shift to Higher Vibrations, and that all the low vibrations people would suffer during this Dimensional Split. I told them they were full of beans and even if, incels would still be treated bad by the so-called high vibrations crowd.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
I meant no way to win only as a figure of speech. There might be some thing you can use. I view life as nothing more than a computer game. Incels have it on Very Hard and Chads on Easy. Women are like the final boss of the game, in order to beat the game you may fail hundreds of times but there may be some certain thing that may allow you to complete the game.

Also someone told me there will be a spiritual shift to Higher Vibrations, and that all the low vibrations people would suffer during this Dimensional Split. I told them they were full of beans and even if, incels would still be treated bad by the so-called high vibrations crowd.
You're definitely right about Chads having it on easy and us incels on Very Hard. What's shitty about this is that no human being ever asked to be born, but we are all born anyway....and in our birth, some of us came out fit for the game and others came out as fucked up, ugly, low ability players. If someone looked at my stats in this game, I'd have low numbers in everything probably.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

You're definitely right about Chads having it on easy and us incels on Very Hard. What's shitty about this is that no human being ever asked to be born, but we are all born anyway....and in our birth, some of us came out fit for the game and others came out as fucked up, ugly, low ability players. If someone looked at my stats in this game, I'd have low numbers in everything probably.
Buddha thought about this very thing 2000 years ago. He pondered why animals are born just into a world of suffering. Buddhist solution is either total annihilation/nihilism (Ascension according to the 8 fold rituals) or Planetary anti-nihilism (Ascension by means of the Four and to enter a non-Earth realms.)

I have no idea if its true but its nice to think about.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
If she liked you, she'd unambiguously let you know. You can orbit her if it helps you cope and it doesn't harm you, but you need to realize that it's orbiting and expect nothing in return for your time, emotional support or whatever.

WelcomeToMyDNA

tremor said:
If she liked you, she'd unambiguously let you know. You can orbit her if it helps you cope and it doesn't harm you, but you need to realize that it's orbiting and expect nothing in return for your time, emotional support or whatever.
Yeah guys, I tried messaging her again and no response again. She ghosted me/changed her number/blocked me.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yeah guys, I tried messaging her again and no response again. She ghosted me/changed her number/blocked me.
Brutal. That's OK, you knew from the start she wasn't actually attracted.

WelcomeToMyDNA

tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Brutal. That's OK, you knew from the start she wasn't actually attracted.
Why'd she lie and tell me, "I'm really attracted to you too honestly!" And "you're quite an attractive guy!" And "we met for a reason!"?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Why'd she lie and tell me, "I'm really attracted to you too honestly!" And "you're quite an attractive guy!" And "we met for a reason!"?
She didn't lie. Females can't lie because they can't think. She teased you and possibly expressed an emotion of feeling good about herself thanks to your orbiting. In this context she could as well use "sweet", "tasty" or "profitable" instead of "attractive" and it would mean the same thing.

You don't exist to her in the way you perceive yourself, there's just her body and surrounding stimuli, good or bad ones and she uses all her almost-human-tier abilities and intelligence solely to keep it in the best possible state. It's present in men just as male capacities exist in women, but to a lesser extent of course. This can be illustrated with male to female suіcіde ratio
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
and the fact that females usually choose less harmful methods to begin with, like overdosing on tic tac. There are quite many advanced specimens these days, but at large females view themselves as bodies, not persons. As to why and how your words make her body feel better, lurk psychosomatics. I'm not very good at it.

Upd. Another example is how incels and femcels both chiefly struggle because of their bodies but they blame themselves for the situation and we don't because we aren't just our bodies. It wasn't our choice to be subnumans and so it makes no sense to blame yourself for what you could never control. Incels do blame their bodies (or faces, whatever), but never equate those to themselves as creatures, human beings like femcels do.

Quite a few femcels are feminists as it can be seen on their subreddit and they freak out at le objectification but it's just because they realize their bodies=they aren't good enough for Chad. Basic cope.

When a female is attracted to Chad a guy she offers her body, offers sex. Everything else is a flourish to keep the man if he has better body options like interested Stacy instead of his current Becky gf.

Also check out the difference in the outrage between male and female body shaming.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
tremor said:
Her phone might have 100s of texts from other guys. Either way, its still probably over. If her phone only goes straight to voice mail you are probably blocked.

Women are dominated by emotions which are unstable, one day she might change her might and unblock you if she gets in the mood, its like a dice roll really.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
tremor said:
Her phone might have 100s of texts from other guys. Either way, its still probably over. If her phone only goes straight to voice mail you are probably blocked.

Women are dominated by emotions which are unstable, one day she might change her might and unblock you if she gets in the mood, its like a dice roll really.

I have a feeling she changed her number on me to not deal with me. She knew the only thing that tethered us together was our phones. We had no other way of contacting each other. She decided she no longer wanted me contacting her so she snipped that tether and, voilà! Gone!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

I have a feeling she changed her number on me to not deal with me. She knew the only thing that tethered us together was our phones. We had no other way of contacting each other. She decided she no longer wanted me contacting her so she snipped that tether and, voilà! Gone!
If a girl is interested in you she will call you. Obviously she isn't that into you. However, it may not be fully certain if you are completely blocked from her ife.