Should I confront my dad?

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
so earlier today I was downstairs just lying down In the basement on the couch trying to get some free time from the anxiety in my house the constant arguments and knocking on my bedroom Door. So my dad brought home pizza and yelled upstairs to try and call me and clearly I wasn’t there but I didn’t respond saying I was downstairs. and so i hear my dad say “he’s too fuсking weird” and my mom agrees. I would confront my mom too but she’ll just be all bitchy about it. I really want to confront my dad and tell him that he’s why I am this why I am. He and my mom basically never let me have friends because they never let me outside the house on my own never let me have any sort of freedom or responsibilities to grow up and now they call me weird for not wanting to interact with them or people in general so fuсking be it this is their fault. They’ve been doing this since I was little when I was 8 and wrote a Cryptic suіcіde note and my school counselor found it and sent it to my parents and my parents had an hour of just roasting me belittling me saying I deserved to be bullied. All throughout my time of being bullied and harassed they never stood up for me but when i stood up for myself and got into a fight they acted like I was a terrible person. Fuck em

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
boomer parent syndrome boyo

boomer are generation that where hand handed everything, free college, nice music, first generation to engage in degeneracy due to birth control, and first generation to emotionally sperg so hard they made their own country lost a war, biggest of their generation being so big due to post WW2 fertility rate, they just voted themselves all the money.

being honest, even my parents are kind of disappointments to me, they aren't bad as yours, but their collections of bad decisions but me in a hole that will take me fuсking years to be able to get out from

well just directing all this anger at your parents won't help you, you should focus your time into becoming independent from them, so you can move to somewhere else, and fixs your life, so you can at least cope maxs

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
OysterSauce said:
They're awful. You should "confront" the living ѕhit out of them both (in Minecraft).
Nah fuck that man I just wanna talk tbh. I’ve been in physical fights with my mom and dad. pulled knives on my dad twice a year ago but now I’m trying to be chill and just talking.
holy ѕhit, that is some ѕhit relation ship, i'm shocked they didn't kicked you out

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Bleachcel said:
OysterSauce said:
They're awful. You should "confront" the living ѕhit out of them both (in Minecraft).
Nah fuck that man I just wanna talk tbh. I’ve been in physical fights with my mom and dad. pulled knives on my dad twice a year ago but now I’m trying to be chill and just talking.
holy ѕhit, that is some ѕhit relation ship, i'm shocked they didn't kicked you out
Yeah it’s pretty dysfunctional I’d say. Black parents(I’m black too)and my brother Gets more advantages than me gets treated better let outside more etc . One day I just want to take the car, or just hop on a train or a bus and head south.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Sad ѕhit, man.

I have strict parents myself which is one of the reasons I’m skipping vacation this year because I have no chance of ascending on vacation when my parents won’t let me be just so my own thing myself while on vacation and last year while I was on vacation, the PDA made me feel like pure ѕhit so fuck going on vacation when I’m gonna be cock blocked and just reminded of what I can’t touch because of parents around me most of the time.

Ricepill

Incels.Net Master

boomer are generation that where hand handed everything, free college, nice music, first generation to engage in degeneracy due to birth control, and first generation to emotionally sperg so hard they made their own country lost a war, biggest of their generation being so big due to post WW2 fertility rate, they just voted themselves all the money.
Are you referring to the boomers in the US?

Ihateexistence

Incels.Net Regular
so earlier today I was downstairs just lying down In the basement on the couch trying to get some free time from the anxiety in my house the constant arguments and knocking on my bedroom Door. So my dad brought home pizza and yelled upstairs to try and call me and clearly I wasn’t there but I didn’t respond saying I was downstairs. and so i hear my dad say “he’s too fuсking weird” and my mom agrees. I would confront my mom too but she’ll just be all bitchy about it. I really want to confront my dad and tell him that he’s why I am this why I am. He and my mom basically never let me have friends because they never let me outside the house on my own never let me have any sort of freedom or responsibilities to grow up and now they call me weird for not wanting to interact with them or people in general so fuсking be it this is their fault. They’ve been doing this since I was little when I was 8 and wrote a Cryptic suіcіde note and my school counselor found it and sent it to my parents and my parents had an hour of just roasting me belittling me saying I deserved to be bullied. All throughout my time of being bullied and harassed they never stood up for me but when i stood up for myself and got into a fight they acted like I was a terrible person. Fuck em

I feel deeply sorry for you OP. You derve better. Your parents sound like fuсking scum. Parents who bully their own kids deserve a fate worse than Death. I fuсking hate people like that

Apathycel

A nobody
OysterSauce said:
I ain’t gonna lie. I’ve thought a lot about pulling a knife on my mum but I’ve always resisted the urge to. It’s so hard not to give in to your urges.

Apathycel

A nobody
Sad ѕhit, man.

I have strict parents myself which is one of the reasons I’m skipping vacation this year because I have no chance of ascending on vacation when my parents won’t let me be just so my own thing myself while on vacation and last year while I was on vacation, the PDA made me feel like pure ѕhit so fuck going on vacation when I’m gonna be cock blocked and just reminded of what I can’t touch because of parents around me most of the time.
I have had that same problem for over a decade because my parents would constantly cock block me. I hope I’m able to start going on holidays by myself in 1-2 years.

Apathycel

A nobody
My mum hates me because I’m autistic. She even told me before that she wishes I was never born. I think my mum and dad would have not been mad if they had a girl instead. It just shows you that it never began for people with a Y chromosome.

Last edited:

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
GameDevCel said:

Are you referring to the boomers in the US?
US and Europe, to a lesser extension japan

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Bleachcel said:

I feel deeply sorry for you OP. You derve better. Your parents sound like fuсking scum. Parents who bully their own kids deserve a fate worse than Death. I fuсking hate people like that
Hey man it’s ok don’t feel sorry it’s not ur fault.thank you for sympathizing with me tho..

most recent thing I think they’ve done that was the worst was tell I deserved to be bullied by the jocks at my high school (this after I got into the fight).

emotional /verbal things seem to stick out to me the most. more than the times they’ve body slammed me or put boiling water down my shirt, it was the verbal things that hurt the most I think.