Should I ask her out?

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
I have known a girl since 2017, had her phone number and all. I wonder if it is a good idea to ask her to hang out with me on my free time?

Better to try and fail than haven't tried at all, right?

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
I have known a girl since 2017, had her phone number and all. I wonder if it is a good idea to ask her to hang out with me on my free time?

Yes, but make sure she knows it's date. If you're an adult, and you want to physically hang out with her, you should make your intentions clear from the git-go. She won't suddenly fall in love with you after a long period of platonically hanging out together as friends. That doesn't happen.

If, however, you want to creep your way into her heart (make her realize she loves you after a period of interaction) you need to do it by phone. Exchange messages with her almost every day. Do it sometimes in the mornings after she's woken up, as well as sometimes in the evenings, or right before whenever she goes to bed. You want to be the first or last person she thinks about/talks with every day. You should mix it up with voice messages and typed ones. Also, you need to be the one who gets the ball rolling in the beginning, but if she's not the one initiating the interactions more than half the time after a while then it never began. This works best in long distance scenarios.

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
King Abazo said:

Yes, but make sure she knows it's date. If you're an adult, and you want to physically hang out with her, you should make your intentions clear from the git-go. She won't suddenly fall in love with you after a long period of platonically hanging out together as friends. That doesn't happen.

If, however, you want to creep your way into her heart (make her realize she loves you after a period of interaction) you need to do it by phone. Exchange messages with her almost every day. Do it sometimes in the mornings after she's woken up, as well as sometimes in the evenings, or right before whenever she goes to bed. You want to be the first or last person she thinks about/talks with every day. You should mix it up with voice messages and typed ones. Also, you need to be the one who gets the ball rolling in the beginning, but if she's not the one initiating the interactions more than half the time after a while then it never began. This works best in long distance scenarios.
Thanks for the advice bro

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice

Invite her out to someplace fun, like miniature golf or a fun arcade place geared toward adults.
Don't tell her it's a romantic date, but if she asks, just tell her you're going out to have fun.
If you bring up "date" she might say no.

By the end of the date wait for a good moment and go for the kiss.