should girls ask out guys

laurencelynch

Incels.Net Junior
one of my friends is a massive chad who talks about girls flirting with him all the time. it gets on my nerves how girls basically throw themselves at him and if i even try to talk to girls they curve me.

feminiѕts say men and women should be equal, so does that mean girls are going to start asking out guys? it would make our lives easier but I naturally distrust any girl who approaches guys that easily

i want to hear you guys thoughts: should girls asking out guys be commonplace

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
If they will be honest , yes , but most of the girls approached me had a secret evil agenda or they just wanted last lectures notes from me , lol

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Of course and in fact they do it when really attracted.

It will never be commonplace, because they are only attracted to Chad and Chads are always a minority.

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
DarthZaza said:
If they will be honest , yes , but most of the girls approached me had a secret evil agenda or they just wanted last lectures notes from me , lol
What was their secret evil plans?
I dunno, I just remember they were extremely pretentious

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
When I was young they used to, now in my 20s they have stopped. I guess they have loads of options in college so they don't need to. Online dating only makes it worse.

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
If you had the luxury of members of the opposite sex frequently asking you out would you go out if your way to start asking yourself? The obvious answer is no.

This is he social norm, nothing like feminism will ever change this, obviously it’s very hypocritical when feminiѕts say they want equal rights and everything but it’s funny how that changes when it comes to picking up the bill at a restaurant or initiating relationships.

It’s the same across the animal kingdom, male animals are the ones who have to do the dirty work and hard lifting asking the females out in 99% of species.

There is no doubt whatsoever that being born a female equals an easier life

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
OMG, DON'T FALL FOR THAT TRICK OF WHEN A GIRL APPROACHES YOU, THERE'S ALWAYS AN AGENDA BEHINDE IT. In fact, if a girl likes you, she won't directly approach you, she'll approach your friends first and use them to get to you.

anxiousotaku

Incels.Net Junior
no, women should be the ones to wait to be asked out buy someone nice and not a fuсking dick chad who just wants to fuck her. i wanna fuck but ill also be Nice to her unlike most guys