Shortcels Banned

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
ban free speech..where will all the anger go? into self destruction? Highly impossible..history has taught us..instead of changing themselves the soyciety is trying to annihilate the inferior genes..

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
ban free speech..where will all the anger go? into self destruction? Highly impossible..history has taught us..instead of changing themselves the soyciety is trying to annihilate the inferior genes..
Leftists are a fuсking joke, imagine mass flagging someone because they said something that you disagree with.

Even I don't do that and I get hated on almost everyday, I knew they were a bunch of snowflakes.

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Oogabooga said:
Hope those fаggots don’t coke here next, our ѕhit is pretty high iq so they’re less likely to touch it.
there were some legit high IQ cels there..atleast one that I noticed
I was referring to cucktears coming here for content, though I guess there are some high iq infiltratorcels at IT

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Oogabooga said:
Hope those fаggots don’t coke here next, our ѕhit is pretty high iq so they’re less likely to touch it.
there were some legit high IQ cels there..atleast one that I noticed
I was referring to cucktears coming here for content, though I guess there are some high iq infiltratorcels at IT
Infiltrator cucks are the worse.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
crippledman.287 said:
Leftists are a fuсking joke, imagine mass flagging someone because they said something that you disagree with.

Even I don't do that and I get hated on almost everyday, I knew they were a bunch of snowflakes.
Snowflake from nu-Marvel.
Snowflake´s ability: Can throw ice shaped snowflakes full of soy against the based poster.
Thanks to Clown World - The based poster gets shadowbanned.
We do live in a ridiculous paradigm.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
crippledman.287 said:

Communists are weak and fragile.
This is why you don´t go full commie.

A dangerous joke indeed, if given any power behind it.

Saint Mentalcel

What are they going to ban next ?
r/smalldick ?

This is insane.
Anything that opposes their feminazi idols, it seems.

But, I don't get why stick where you ain't wanted? Plebbit obviously don't want any cels on their webshite, so we have to make our own to say and post whatever the fuck we want without restrictions (as long as it ain't incriminating stuff).

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
What are they going to ban next ?
r/smalldick ?

This is insane.
Anything that opposes their feminazi idols, it seems.

But, I don't get why stick where you ain't wanted? Plebbit obviously don't want any cels on their webshite, so we have to make our own to say and post whatever the fuck we want without restrictions (as long as it ain't incriminating stuff).
At least in my discord server no one bothers me, .net and .org the same can be said.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
crippledman.287 said:

Tbh, I was a communist supporter except I was standing for something right. A better world compared to this piece of ѕhit soy planet.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Tbh, I was a communist supporter except I was standing for something right. A better world compared to this piece of ѕhit soy planet.
If only it was possible for a society to live by the "equality" model.
Human arrogance/ego won´t allow it.
It requires a LOT of cooperation for it to work.

Still primitive monkeys on the inside.
Unless AI takes forever, and a Utopia of technology can be manifested, then yeah... why not ?

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
DarkMTS_57 said:

If only it was possible for a society to live by the "equality" model.
Human arrogance/ego won´t allow it.

Still primitive monkeys on the inside.
Unless AI takes forever, and a Utopia of technology can be manifested, then yeah... why not ?
This world was never gonna get along with eachother, we still got that survival of the fittest mindset embedded into us. Still, I would like the world back the way it was. Men should've been the rulers of this planet because when that happened, the world was under control and sane. Now, these females take over the planet and everything literally went to ѕhit in life. This is a lesson why foids should never be in charge of anything because they will destroy it all due to their lower IQ scale compared to men and they prove that to be a fact.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Gonna be honest and say that they will create another subreddit for soycels--- i mean, incels, because they can't really live without their papa leddit for some reason.

Everyone with a brain knows that reddit is garbage, the entire place and userbase is full of SJW and soys, yet they still go there to create their subs. Like seriously?