Shortcels Banned

Sasaki

Catharsis
Dionysos said:
How will IT survive?
A lot of IT's screenshots were from shortcels... now they will probably start taking even more of their material from here. I've already seen one of my posts there. Be ready to become famous.
Yeah and hopefully that doesn't mean we'll start advertising their responses here like they do on .co, we shouldn't pay those Incels-in-denial any attention.

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
OysterSauce said:
Dionysos said:
How will IT survive?
A lot of IT's screenshots were from shortcels... now they will probably start taking even more of their material from here. I've already seen one of my posts there. Be ready to become famous.
Yeah and hopefully that doesn't mean we'll start advertising their responses here like they do on .co, we shouldn't pay those Incels-in-denial any attention.
The folks at .co are a bit slow and don’t seem to realise if they don’t pay them any attention then the sub will die down.

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
When are they gonna learn reddit is a pit filled with feminiѕt cucks this time even though it probably wont happen but I beg that they create their own website shortcels.co or something cuckqueers would never get rid of that

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
I was thinking of joining on that subreddit, but there would be no point as either I'll get banned by Plebbit or the subreddit would just be removed which ended up being the case.

FatCel

FatCel said:
cuckqueers would never get rid of that
Idk if it's true but I heard they have tried to contact the Domain owners a few times to take the existing sites down such as .co or .me even.
Wont happen those domains probably makes allot of money off .co it's worth 3 million after all

FatCel

FatCel said:
Sasaki said:
Idk if it's true but I heard they have tried to contact the Domain owners a few times to take the existing sites down such as .co or .me even.
Wont happen those domains probably makes allot of money off .co it's worth 3 million after all
3 million?! How?
I read wrong but it's worth allot 10630