short incel 5'2

jman123456

Incels.Net Junior
how can guys that are above my height 5'2 or 163 cm complain? like girls prefer ugly tall guys or fat tall guys over short guys. You can be tall, ugly, fat, poor, or even disabled and a girl will give u a chance and if she doesnt the rest are things u can work on. you cant change your height. I am stuck with disadvatnage written into my DNA that i can never affect.

like id KILL to be at least 5'5 and id easily get girls to me 5/4 and 5/5 is a dream to me thats almost 4- 5 inches taller. ive gotten some girl attention being 5'2 / 5'1 and have had sex so thats why i cant understand how dudes that are anything above me can complain they have no disdavatges that they cant change to get laid if theyre taller than me :cry: .

kaumak

Incels.Net Novice
jman123456 said:
how can guys that are above my height 5'2 or 163 cm complain? like girls prefer ugly tall guys or fat tall guys over short guys. You can be tall, ugly, fat, poor, or even disabled and a girl will give u a chance and if she doesnt the rest are things u can work on. you cant change your height. I am stuck with disadvatnage written into my DNA that i can never affect.

like id KILL to be at least 5'5 and id easily get girls to me 5/4 and 5/5 is a dream to me thats almost 4- 5 inches taller. ive gotten some girl attention being 5'2 / 5'1 and have had sex so thats why i cant understand how dudes that are anything above me can complain they have no disdavatges that they cant change to get laid if theyre taller than me :cry: .
Height really doesn't matter man. Some people are just cursed. I'm 5'9" and I can't find anyone for the life of me.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
kaumak said:
jman123456 said:

Height really doesn't matter man. Some people are just cursed. I'm 5'9" and I can't find anyone for the life of me.
Helps if you read.

There was a guy literally posting right before yours, might find it relevant.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
kaumak said:
It still isn't even that good for white countries though. Bearable with a 7+/10 PSL face, but clearly not your case if you are posting here.

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
jman123456 said:

Im not on this site for a long time but ive read the exact same text previously
Btw, im also short im 5'7 but who cares lol, i saw little 5'5 men who had really pretty gfs

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Daily reminder that whenever you see a guy with a girl on a walk together, they aren't necessarily dating and he might as well be an advanced orbiter. Orbiting is not just about chatting online.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Daily reminder that whenever you see a guy with a girl on a walk together, they aren't necessarily dating and he might as well be an advanced orbiter. Orbiting is not just about chatting online.
Lifefuel for me. Often it would spiral me into a jealous rage, seeing things like that.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Lifefuel for me. Often it would spiral me into a jealous rage, seeing things like that.
I mean I myself asked some girls out successfully when still at school, it was a lot easier back then, but they never wanted to take any photos with me and only dated Chad. Even those below my looksmatch.

It wasn't really a romantic experience to them and therefore not related to ascension anyhow. However, back then I was blue to redpilled on relatioships and thought I was almost there. Little did I know that incels can't win and the only thing that shapes your interactions with girls is being or not being AMOG.
I don't think it's necessarily solely about being Chad, muh statusmaxing and shit
inb4 cope