short cel

jman123456

Incels.Net Junior
How can anyone taller than me complain ?? im 5'2 at least when your 5'5' or 5'6 u have a chance im so low on the scale that im considered a joke to all. so it pisses me off when they cry and compalin. I was able to get some (not with money), im below average looking and i have no money so what there excuses?

Che

Staff
How can anyone taller than me complain ?? im 5'2 at least when your 5'5' or 5'6 u have a chance im so low on the scale that im considered a joke to all. so it pisses me off when they cry and compalin. I was able to get some (not with money), im below average looking and i have no money so what there excuses?
Turecel tbh
But even us tall people have it hard, I'm 6"1 and an incel, women nowadays want the full package :- a 6"5 Gigachad

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
I'm a regular on there, there are Chads and def lots of normies, but every Incel site has them. .co and this site as well probs have them as well.
I came from .co and was a very active user on there. They did a very good job in enforcing the rules using IP's, as well as matching member's accounts that they may have on other websites and seeing their post history to verify if they are truly incels.

Something I hope this site chooses to pursue in the nearby future.