She deleted my Instagram comment

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite " and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
tremor said:
What for do you orbit your coworker online?
Every pic I uploaded since I added her on Instagram, she liked. And every picture she uploaded to Instagram, I liked. But I commented on a few of them too. Maybe she deleted the recent comment because I was the only comment on there. Like, none of her pics get comments, so I comment, and I guess that's a bit much for her and she doesn't want people thinking I'm her boyfriend or anything. Maybe I'm too ugly and she's embarrassed to let people know she is my friend.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Every pic I uploaded since I added her on Instagram, she liked. And every picture she uploaded to Instagram, I liked.
Haven't you seen how they do that? They scroll down and like all the new posts. It's sort of norm.
That is as long as you are not incel of course, when an incel starts liking pics, females freak out; it's creepy and gross to them. Social networks are not for incels.
But I commented on a few of them too. Maybe she deleted the recent comment because I was the only comment on there. Like, none of her pics get comments, so I comment, and I guess that's a bit much for her and she doesn't want people thinking I'm her boyfriend or anything. Maybe I'm too ugly and she's embarrassed to let people know she is my friend.
Precisely.

Well, actually not necessarily, but I have been in similar situations several times and IRL you could tell females involved were embarrassed by any form of interaction with me.

It's like damnatio memoriae, they want you to have never existed and are repulsed by you as if you were a corpse of a traitor. Trouble is you are still alive, hence you see and feel the alienation.
 

FCUK

Member
I can relate, a girl at work, actually my trainee asked me to follow her on Instagram
As soon as I started liking her posts she realised her mistake, it freaked her out, like I was trying to hit on her.
I thought it best I just unfollow her.

It’s actualky really hard to work with her, she’s very attractive
I’m supposed to be her manager, but I clearly repulse her
It’s soo awkward, and makes me feel like ѕhit on a daily basis
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Every pic I uploaded since I added her on Instagram, she liked. And every picture she uploaded to Instagram, I liked.
Haven't you seen how they do that? They scroll down and like all the new posts. It's sort of norm.
That is as long as you are not incel of course, when an incel starts liking pics, females freak out; it's creepy and gross to them. Social networks are not for incels.
But I commented on a few of them too. Maybe she deleted the recent comment because I was the only comment on there. Like, none of her pics get comments, so I comment, and I guess that's a bit much for her and she doesn't want people thinking I'm her boyfriend or anything. Maybe I'm too ugly and she's embarrassed to let people know she is my friend.
Precisely.

Well, actually not necessarily, but I have been in similar situations several times and IRL you could tell females involved were embarrassed by any form of interaction with me.

It's like damnatio memoriae, they want you to have never existed and are repulsed by you as if you were a corpse of a traitor. Trouble is you are still alive, hence you see and feel the alienation.
Damn...you're right. She didn't actually "like" any of my photos. Just scrolling and liking it without any thought given to it. How wrong was I...geez...for a moment there I actually thought she really did like me.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Damn...you're right. She didn't actually "like" any of my photos. Just scrolling and liking it without any thought given to it. How wrong was I...geez...for a moment there I actually thought she really did like me.
She'd let you know in a foolproof way if she liked you. I don't see any possible reasons why she'd feel shy about that. When you're sub-Chad and she's cute your consent is usually taken for granted. Also see Briffault's law.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Today when we briefly saw each other at work, I said hi to her and she said hi back and she said, "so I see you liked my picture!" and I was like "yeah, I did!" But I felt like saying, "well, why did you delete the comment I posted on it?"
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite " and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite " and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite " and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
How are you sure. Having some form of autism I find it hard to be 100% sure of certain IOIs.
 

Mthrfckr

New Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite " and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think.

You either made her uncomfortable because that comment is obviously referring about her body and she doesn’t want people saying stuff like that or she’s embarrassed that YOU said that. I don’t get why so many girls post ѕhit like that or ask people they actually don’t like to follow them or add them. Retarded

Act like you never noticed or care for that matter. Don’t let that ruin work. It’s not like anyone else can see it still.
 

Misaki

Active Member
Unpopular opinion: emoticons on social media are stupid. (When I talked on instant messaging platforms, I used them, but liked some sets of images for things like :) more than others and it was private communications; I view use on social media to be at least partly a way of showing that you know of a certain emoticon and when to use it, sort of like slang. Case in point, I'm editing this both to be more clear and because I disliked the smiley here. It also seems to have sub-standard antialiasing and should maybe be a png as that can have partial transparency.)

Also, if you said "ones" instead of "one's", it suggested (this is a single data point, but if people only have a single data point they will use it) that you're stupid. As the only comment, it suggested that only stupid people liked her.

Treat it like a school assignment. Use your comment to add value to her photograph. Don't just say you liked it; say why, and point out positive things that other people might not have noticed.
 

lecp4

New Member
FCUK said:
I can relate, a girl at work, actually my trainee asked me to follow her on Instagram
As soon as I started liking her posts she realised her mistake, it freaked her out, like I was trying to hit on her.
I thought it best I just unfollow her.

It’s actualky really hard to work with her, she’s very attractive
I’m supposed to be her manager, but I clearly repulse her
It’s soo awkward, and makes me feel like ѕhit on a daily basis
How can you tell it freaked her out? Did she say anything or block you?
 

Xero1101

Well-Known Member
So she posts a photo of herself half naked online then gets butt hurt that a guy posts a message that he likes it...typical female logic. If you were a chad she wouldn’t have deleted the comment. She sounds like a huge sl*t who probably has a pair of cocks in her right now as I finish writing this.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Xero1101 said:
So she posts a photo of herself half naked online then gets butt hurt that a guy posts a message that he likes it...typical female logic. If you were a chad she wouldn’t have deleted the comment. She sounds like a huge sl*t who probably has a pair of cocks in her right now as I finish writing this.
If I was a Chad, she would have seen the comment, soaked her panties, and begged for my dick. But since I'm a sub5 incel with a fucked lower third and ugly bug eyes she deleted the comment. Today she uploaded a picture of herself with her boyfriend. He mogs me in every way of course.
 

Malakai

Well-Known Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
My hot coworker that I talk about uploaded a new picture of herself half naked. I commented saying, "oooo this ones my favorite " and at first she didn't reply or even like the comment. Then like an hour or so later, she deleted the comment entirely. This time it's my fault though, I think. I already commented on two of her other pics within the last month alone. It's her way of telling me to "back the fuck off a little and leave me alone". How humiliating. I hope I don't see her at work anymore.
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
I disagree but won't post my reasons for fear of the banhammer
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Malakai said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
Isn't that the girl who chose to date her boyfriend instead of you? She's probably keeping you around as a side piece. Women are narcissists and the world revolves around them. If she gets bored with her boyfriend, or they get into some kind of argument, you might get lucky and she might fuck you to make her boyfriend mad. She deleted your likes most likely because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know of your existence yet.
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
I disagree but won't post my reasons for fear of the banhammer
So she wants to fuck me?
 

Malakai

Well-Known Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Malakai said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
I disagree but won't post my reasons for fear of the banhammer
So she wants to fuck me?
Not necessarily, though the potential may exist.
 

Ravio

Well-Known Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Malakai said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I don't think she even wants me as a side piece. I don't think she'd fuck me if I was the last man on earth and her life depended on it. Whenever she talks to me in a flirtatious way, it seems as if she's doing it to purposely tease me. Kinda like a rich man waving a sack of cash in front of a cancer stricken homeless man's face who doesn't have even a week to live, PLUS he's homeless and fucked no matter what. That's what she's doing to me. I'm ugly in her eyes and she only talks to me to be nice/tease me....one of the two.
I disagree but won't post my reasons for fear of the banhammer
So she wants to fuck me?
As my uncle always says:
"Hit em with the dic pic"
 
Top