Sharing my life experience

lauahpeck

Incels.Net Junior
First, I'm not sure if I'm considered an Incel or not as I'm not from the Western side of the world and here we don't really use all these terms. I come across this forum from reddit while searching for Pοrn and find some of the threads really interesting and relate-able so I hope to share my life experience. Who knows, might inspire someone here.

Where I'm from, academic competition is important AF. From the time we're young, we trained to study hard and ace our exams all the way till A-levels. I was like a "bookworm" of sorts and never really have experience with the opposite gender since I'm from a boy school. After JC, we went for our 2 years of national service where my army buddies introduce me to the world of prostitutes in Malaysia and locally. I'm not handsome IRL and so never had the chance for a relationship with a girl locally since most of them are GCP (golden cheesepie, which loosely translates to gold-diggers in USA terms). I went to a local university as any men would and while other guys were chasing girls or being chased by girls, I know I can't win them so I just concentrate on my studies and got my business degree. My first job was a regional business development manager and I got the opportunity to fly to China, Thailand and Philippines a lot. Back then, China wasn't as developed and my colleagues will introduce me to the nightclubs / massage "health centers" there where I can pick almost any kind of girl I want from the bookworm kind to the slutty kind to even MILFs. I lose my virginity to prostitutes and probably bang more prostitutes than most men I know but I never relate or connect to a girl romantically.

So when I was 30, this junior of mine from uni who's 3 years younger than me suddenly talk to me. She looks alright and such and I was really curious why she even talk to me out of random. Turns out she want to find a husband to settle down and so on, so where I am, house prices are crazy and to get subsidized house prices, we need to get married. We got together and married to get the public housing. However, once we got married, she turn very cold towards me and it becomes more of a business transaction instead of a relationship. She will work till 11pm every night and I would fly off overseas every few weeks.

Fast forward 2 years, I found out that she was really close with her colleagues and she also found out about my hangouts with prostitutes. We had a huge quarrel and divorced in the following months. Due to the woman charter here, I have to give 50% of my assets to her and she married the man shortly after. Meanwhile, I gave up on the country and migrated to Thailand with whatever I had. Found a new job in Thailand given my connections and now leaving a single old man in Bangkok while having fun with more prostitutes. I guess I have nothing else to look forward to and it's kinda YOLO for me now.

FatCel

First, I'm not sure if I'm considered an Incel or not as I'm not from the Western side of the world and here we don't really use all these terms. I come across this forum from reddit while searching for Pοrn and find some of the threads really interesting and relate-able so I hope to share my life experience. Who knows, might inspire someone here.

Where I'm from, academic competition is important AF. From the time we're young, we trained to study hard and ace our exams all the way till A-levels. I was like a "bookworm" of sorts and never really have experience with the opposite gender since I'm from a boy school. After JC, we went for our 2 years of national service where my army buddies introduce me to the world of prostitutes in Malaysia and locally. I'm not handsome IRL and so never had the chance for a relationship with a girl locally since most of them are GCP (golden cheesepie, which loosely translates to gold-diggers in USA terms). I went to a local university as any men would and while other guys were chasing girls or being chased by girls, I know I can't win them so I just concentrate on my studies and got my business degree. My first job was a regional business development manager and I got the opportunity to fly to China, Thailand and Philippines a lot. Back then, China wasn't as developed and my colleagues will introduce me to the nightclubs / massage "health centers" there where I can pick almost any kind of girl I want from the bookworm kind to the slutty kind to even MILFs. I lose my virginity to prostitutes and probably bang more prostitutes than most men I know but I never relate or connect to a girl romantically.

So when I was 30, this junior of mine from uni who's 3 years younger than me suddenly talk to me. She looks alright and such and I was really curious why she even talk to me out of random. Turns out she want to find a husband to settle down and so on, so where I am, house prices are crazy and to get subsidized house prices, we need to get married. We got together and married to get the public housing. However, once we got married, she turn very cold towards me and it becomes more of a business transaction instead of a relationship. She will work till 11pm every night and I would fly off overseas every few weeks.

Fast forward 2 years, I found out that she was really close with her colleagues and she also found out about my hangouts with prostitutes. We had a huge quarrel and divorced in the following months. Due to the woman charter here, I have to give 50% of my assets to her and she married the man shortly after. Meanwhile, I gave up on the country and migrated to Thailand with whatever I had. Found a new job in Thailand given my connections and now leaving a single old man in Bangkok while having fun with more prostitutes. I guess I have nothing else to look forward to and it's kinda YOLO for me now.
I dont get it why the female profile pics ? You come off as a larp

fish2016

Incels.Net Master

Thought you were a foid

lauahpeck

Incels.Net Junior
So will you rather get married and have love-less/sex-less lives or stay single and fuck prostitutes? I think i choose to be single and fuck prostitutes instead.

lauahpeck

Incels.Net Junior
Are you the reason we have to deal with Corona-Chan now?
last i check corona is not an std so it's not on me. blame those china (tiongs as we call it in our slang) for eating bats for their dinner. we hate china people as much as you do.

Foid means woman. I saw your avatar and read the first sentence and thought you were a woman.
I wish I am woman in my country. No need for conscription / national service. Lots of privileges and very good woman charter laws.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
So will you rather get married and have love-less/sex-less lives or stay single and fuck prostitutes? I think i choose to be single and fuck prostitutes instead.
Prostitutes are bullshit. Most people here don't just want sex, but companionship - prostitutes don't give that. Prostitutes are so fake that I can't imagine how it could possibly be much better than just jerking off. Hell, at least jerking off doesn't cost anything.

lauahpeck

Incels.Net Junior
Prostitutes are bullshit. Most people here don't just want sex, but companionship - prostitutes don't give that. Prostitutes are so fake that I can't imagine how it could possibly be much better than just jerking off. Hell, at least jerking off doesn't cost anything.
Well, like I mention, in the country where I am. Woman between 25 to 32 are desperate to marry and usually they go for white man (we call it AMDK - ang moh dua ki). So you can try your luck here. But most marriages including my friends and mine, once you get married, the love is sort of gone. They are still there but they expect you to treat them nice and all which is really irritating.

I fuck prostitutes because of my sexual needs and not for companionship. Yeah it kind of sucks but i rather be with my guy friends chilling in Jacuzzi after good sex with prostitues.

lauahpeck

Incels.Net Junior
you got divorce rаped congrats.Women never approach unless they want money or chad.
you mean like getting pawned by woman charter due to marriage? yeah i agree. in my country, it's really just the house (houses here cost more than $500k) that the woman want to get married for.

lauahpeck

Incels.Net Junior
Where I from, we have to serve 2 years of conscription and go back for 1-2weeks every year till we're 40 years old and in addition, we need to pass "fitness test" each year otherwise we're fined / jailed if we skip those. Meanwhile the ladies here are not required and the government even import more foreign talents to steal our jobs. We wonder who we are serving the nation for.

If any white guy here interested to get yourself some Asian pusѕy just dm me, i will introduce you to those desperate girls.