Sexual experience

KingJacob

Incels.Net Junior
I just feel it's getting harder to find a girlfriend. I have never had any sort of sexual experience with a woman and I am 26. I have never even talked much to women or had a girlfriend. Am I doomed to be an incel for eternity?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
KingJacob said:
I just feel it's getting harder to find a girlfriend. I have never had any sort of sexual experience with a woman and I am 26. I have never even talked much to women or had a girlfriend. Am I doomed to be an incel for eternity?
VERY POSSIBLE! Not only that, but I suspect there are MANY incels that are in DENIAL!! Probably many millions of us, all around the world... But especially in first world countries like the USA, canada, britain, etc...

Cloudm16

Incels.Net Junior
KingJacob said:
Well there’s your problem. You gotta talk to them silly! That’s how you get a girl to go somewhere with you. Just ask. If she says no, move on to the next girl. It’s not the lottery, you’re chances are against you but still very possible. Just as the odds are against non-incel like myself.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Talking to a girl does not mean she will like you. I've spoken to many girls and still haven't had my first kiss and am also a virgin at 23. It really is all about looks, but normles don't like to admit the truth. I mean, look at how girls talk about guys they like. If the girl is with the guy and he's ugly, you will notice that he's either popular or rich.

wizard32

Incels.Net Junior
AfricanCel said:
It really is all about looks, but normles don't like to admit the truth.
The truth it not that it is ALL (100%) about looks, but you could say mostly (51% to 99%) about it.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
When I was young a lot of decent looking girls liked me and I could of easily gotten a g.f.I went to college and a few girls hit on me in Freshmen year. As college went by, women stopped hitting on me and I had to talk to girls myself. I talked to about 6 girls and asked out 2. They mostly just answered my questions, brought up their boyfriends or rejected me. Now the only people who like me are obese people, trannies and faggots. Occasionally, I may get a hideously ugly girl who is at least not obese, but it only happened ONCE in my 5 years of college. My sister and mom also think that I am "handsome," but that's about as far as it goes.

The older you get the harder it gets. If you want a G.F, get one as soon as possible, because unless you get rich, it only gets harder from here on out.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
When I was young a lot of decent looking girls liked me and I could of easily gotten a g.f.I went to college and a few girls hit on me in Freshmen year. As college went by, women stopped hitting on me and I had to talk to girls myself. I talked to about 6 girls and asked out 2. They mostly just answered my questions, brought up their boyfriends or rejected me. Now the only people who like me are obese people, trannies and faggots. Occasionally, I may get a hideously ugly girl who is at least not obese, but it only happened ONCE in my 5 years of college. My sister and mom also think that I am "handsome," but that's about as far as it goes.

The older you get the harder it gets. If you want a G.F, get one as soon as possible, because unless you get rich, it only gets harder from here on out.
Sounds like my story, except my story is far worse. Girls flirted with me at high-school but it stopped after my senior year. I started to lose my youth and good looks. After getting rejected or ghosted more than 100 times, I gave up on cis women, tried to date trannies got even rejected by them too. Gave up on trannies so I tried to date fem boy faggots, got rejected too so I quit having hope for any love at all. I don't want to date masculine men only feminine individuals, but this is a macho world of rap music where I'm not allowed to enjoy feminine things. I try not to think about it or else I go back into Hulk rage mode.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Chadcels.net. Literally didn't have to do anything to attract interest. Inb4 muh mentalceldom.
Was chadcel in past, lost my good looks and not anymore. Bcroger is way more chadcel than me IMO.

Males, like Pokemen, actually go through 2 puberties. The first puberty they look teen, then a second puberty around 20-30 where they change into the final adult form. Goes from child, juvenile, then adult form.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Was chadcel in past, lost my good looks and not anymore. Bcroger is way more chadcel than me IMO.
Fakecel if you didn't have a gf ded srs.
I was mentalcel when I was a juvenile. I asked a girl out one time and she had 4 boyfriends at the time and didn't pay any attention to me. So I gave up on women. Then when I went to college I noticed women never flirted with me anymore. So I manned up and started asking women out. Got rejected more than 100 times before I gave up entirely.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
I was mentalcel when I was a juvenile. I asked a girl out one time and she had 4 boyfriends at the time and didn't pay any attention to me.
Top kek.

So I gave up on women.
Then when I went to college I noticed women never flirted with me anymore. So I manned up and started asking women out. Got rejected more than 100 times before I gave up entirely.
In college it does get much worse, it's chadflated af. Also bad female percentage in STEM majors: too small to bother competing with local Chads and already too big to not fuck up the process of studying/meditating.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Tru fax. They also found that females, in general, as a group, are bad at math and science. My FEMALE math teacher was good at math, and many females can be good at STEM. But what this means is, there will only be 1 or 2 girls in any STEM class, meaning engineers will have a tough time finding a mate, meaning society will collapse due to demotivated and sexually repressed engineers.

This does NOT mean that ALL women are bad at math. Just in general, on average, as a group.

This is actually proven by science, the more Feminist a country is the less likely a woman will want to pursue STEM careers. In countries where women are oppressed, half of the women do STEM simply to prove they are better than men. In countries where women are viewed as better than men, women don't feel the need to prove themselves, and they fall back into their natural tendency of not caring about STEM.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Tru fax. They also found that females, in general, as a group, are bad at math and science. My FEMALE math teacher was good at math, and many females can be good at STEM. But what this means is, there will only be 1 or 2 girls in any STEM class, meaning engineers will have a tough time finding a mate, meaning society will collapse due to demotivated and sexually repressed engineers.
Tbh wymyn in STEM is forced meme at large.
I mean I myself had a woman teach me math at high school and she was a great teacher, but because there was ridiculous female percentage in the class (more than half) literally every scheduled lesson would be ruined and almost always degraded to quarrels between ladies. All at my and other interested students' expense. We alleviated the problem by arranging an extracurricular class, but it wasn't really sufficient. To be fair, a couple of male teachers at my school failed to handle the audience as well and were in fact much worse in that respect, probably high E.
This does NOT mean that ALL women are bad at math. Just in general, on average, as a group.

This is actually proven by science, the more feminiѕt a country is the less likely a woman will want to pursue STEM careers. In countries where women are oppressed, half of the women do STEM simply to prove they are better than men. In countries where women are viewed as better than men, women don't feel the need to prove themselves, and they fall back into their natural tendency of not caring about STEM.
Tbh. It's LARP and tryhard in most cases.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

Sounds like my story, except my story is far worse. Girls flirted with me at high-school but it stopped after my senior year. I started to lose my youth and good looks. After getting rejected or ghosted more than 100 times, I gave up on cis women, tried to date trannies got even rejected by them too. Gave up on trannies so I tried to date fem boy faggots, got rejected too so I quit having hope for any love at all. I don't want to date masculine men only feminine individuals, but this is a macho world of rap music where I'm not allowed to enjoy feminine things. I try not to think about it or else I go back into Hulk rage mode.
I actually don't think that we got uglier. I looked back at my old photos and I look pretty similar to my youth, albeit my fact become somewhat more muscular.

I think a lot of its competition. In college, girls have thousands of guys to choose from and there are loads of dumb dating apps where women have hundreds of options to choose from.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Chadcels.net. Literally didn't have to do anything to attract interest. Inb4 muh mentalceldom.
Yeah, I got attention from girls in h.s and middle school, but none in college. I am still a 24-year-old virgin. Only people who like me now are trannies,faggots and obese women. I was even talking to an obese, whale, bitch and she brought up her B/f in the middle of a conversation. She was an UGLY, obese person too, not even a decent looking obese person.