Sex is overrated

JoBuyscars

I love fat girls
It seems that all the other young men place their entire value as human beings as their virginity. In my school All the cool/popular kids are all sexually active and at my school the word "virgin" is considered an an insult! an Insult!
I think that sex in this society and sex in general is extremly overrated. And back to the self worth thing. It seems to me that these men
think that when they die There gonna write the names of all the women they slept with on their grave. And everything is sexualized I mean everything. Everywhere you look is sex this sex that blah blah blah. Sex is the most overrated thing on Earth.
And seriously these people need to acting like sex determines life values. My ability to get pussy will not determine my value as a Human being.

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
It seems that all the other young men place their entire value as human beings as their virginity. In my school All the cool/popular kids are all sexually active and at my school the word "virgin" is considered an an insult! an Insult!
I think that sex in this society and sex in general is extremly overrated. And back to the self worth thing. It seems to me that these men
think that when they die There gonna write the names of all the women they slept with on their grave. And everything is sexualized I mean everything. Everywhere you look is sex this sex that blah blah blah. Sex is the most overrated thing on Earth.
And seriously these people need to acting like sex determines life values. My ability to get pusѕy will not determine my value as a Human being.
This reminds me of the epilogue of a really cool anthropology book, which ends with the author asking himself how our grand-grand-grand children will make sense of an era in which sex has been so much analysed, thought and talked about

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
This reminds me of the epilogue of a really cool anthropology book, which ends with the author asking himself how our grand-grand-grand children will make sense of an era in which sex has been so much analysed, thought and talked about
Incels dont get grand-children.