Sex in the afterlife

CrazyCel

Hey,

I was wondering. Since I am probably going to die a virgin, is there sex in heaven or hell. Do you actually get angel or devil strippers?

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Incels are cursed metaphysically and their inceldom transcends time, every dimension, space, and all boundaries of thought/matter/and dark matter. I am incel to infinity and beyond. Chad gets to fuck any time he wants tho. Chads get their dick sucked by sexy doctors and nurses the second they come out of the womb. Babies who are soon-to-be chads even mog tf out of me.

CrazyCel

Do you think being incel is partially a choice. I mean I value women as equals, but when they degrade me I kind of think twice. I just can't deal with the twofacedness.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
CrazyCel said:
Do you think being incel is partially a choice. I mean I value women as equals, but when they degrade me I kind of think twice. I just can't deal with the twofacedness.
If you choose not to fuck women readily available, then you're volcel. But, your right, women are two faced

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
CrazyCel said:
It's your choice to quit bluepill addiction and join the community.

CrazyCel

There's a difference between choice and reality. There's power in choice. By swallowing the black pill you lose power. If I had sex tomorrow I wouldn't be able to swallow the black pill, but I would be able to swallow the blue pill or the red pill. Therefore the black pill contradicts itself.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
the REALITY is MANY incels HAVE NO CHOICE, as you put it... Its just not within their power... THey have to be sexless, unless its either PAID sex OR masturbation... thats the root of the black pill I think

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Heaven and hell probably dont exist. When you die you are probably born into this world, in the future, as another incel.

Unless we can create a better future of course.