Severe social anxiety

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I was always kinda surprised how come no one complains about it around here. Since social phobia was always the main (if not the only) reason for my "wizardry" I expected hearing more from people like me on this site. On the contrary, even though in 19 days I will celebrate my 2 year anniversary on this site, through all this time I failed to hear more people's experiences with social anxiety and how this condition impeded their (sex) life. It was very seldom.

I know that nervousness and anxiety is something 90% of people deal with to certain extent, or been through it at certain points in their life, but there are people (like me) who have so severe case of it that makes them totally block themselves when speaking to girls (common manifestation of the same thing is also when speaking to authority, boss, professor etc, but that's not the topic here).

So does anyone here having the same issues?

Last edited:

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
When you're ugly everthing you say will be criticized and made fun of. As a result you start to become insecure about your wording and develop social anxiety. Chads dont have social anxiety because they can say what they want.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
While I agree that bad and unfair treatment in society can get you traumatized and unsure for yourself, I wondered if there are people with genuine social phobia that develops during (or right after) puberty.

Demir

Incels.Net Regular
since I was born it was always very hard for me to socialize when in a new group of people (kindergarden, school, job etc) , always had very bad social anxiety

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
I did not even attendd kindergarden. I had no idea how to talk to people all of my youth and still can communicate well only with open-minded people.
However my inceldom only partly connected to my social akwardness and inhuman attitude. My looks are not enought...

Required

Well-Known Asshole
Well people usually don't want to show their weakness even tho it is anonymous, especially men. We are supposed to be tough, which is also the reason there is more suіcіde amongst men compared to women.

I think with me it is a combination of insecurity and laziness, sure i can talk with people, but rather not. Also with work, i can talk but i am afraid of taking to much onto my plate and fail in the progress. So i rather do the minimum and things i am sure of i can do, rather then trying something new.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
This is a good example of what happens when an incel tries to be social:

Impossible to not develop social anxiety when you get treated like this.

TPEcel

Incels.Net Novice
So why the fuck is a mother bringing her daughter in the store to buy pads in the first place? If it's supposed to be a proud moment in a young whammens life, aspie boy sure ѕhit on their parade. I've had enough backlash from saying inappropriate things to where I employ a speak only when spoken to policy and if it has a vagina I don't say a goddamn thing. While watching the video I was thinking of an episode of King of the Hill. Isle 8 A is funniest 30 mins of TV ever. IMHO.

Last edited: