[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
I prefer traditionally masculine men, that doesn't mean asshole, hence separating dominating from domineering. Here's the thing, though. If I had said I preferred passive men, you would've called me a liar because "no girls like nice guys!" There's no correct answer to anything any of you ask, because you can't bare to breakup your internal circlejerk.
Do you read what you write, retardvinoe? You said you like dominating men, and not passive cucks. While saying this, you are admiting that you don't like nice guys. If you meet a nice guy, you will probably reject him for being passive, because being passive means being nice by proxy.
how do i fuck i be nice without being passive, do i need to aggressively shout "HAVE A GOOD DAY" in peoples faces?
I don't really know what she is saying. I want her to explain to us.

avinoe

Femoid (Starved for attention)
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
I prefer traditionally masculine men, that doesn't mean asshole, hence separating dominating from domineering. Here's the thing, though. If I had said I preferred passive men, you would've called me a liar because "no girls like nice guys!" There's no correct answer to anything any of you ask, because you can't bare to breakup your internal circlejerk.
Do you read what you write, retardvinoe? You said you like dominating men, and not passive cucks. While saying this, you are admiting that you don't like nice guys. If you meet a nice guy, you will probably reject him for being passive, because being passive means being nice by proxy.
how do i fuck i be nice without being passive, do i need to aggressively shout "HAVE A GOOD DAY" in peoples faces?
That isn't really a situation in which you'd have to be active or passive, though. That's a generally neutral interaction. Again, it's hard to explain over typed forum posts, but I mean mainly within the context of relationships. I'm more into traditional gender roles. Male breadwinners, female childrearers, and in that context, dominating/being in control is less about being aggressive and more about being in control of the situation, i.e. finances, relationship, family.
Being the "dominating" person in any situation doesn't have to be aggressive, just like being nice doesn't have to be passive.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Not to mention you can be incredibly passive and still be an asshole.
That literally doesn't exist. Retardvinoe.

Seems like you are doing some harcore mental gymnastics to justified you liking assholes. Because yes, they are exclusive. Nice guys tend to be really passive, while "Chads" tend to be really dominating and agressive. You want someone who literally controls you in everything like the submissive sl*t that you are.
I don't really know what you tried to say about me tho. Like what?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
yeah, from what ive observed of chads they are 98 percent ASSHOLES, with obnoxious attitudes as well, theres a FEW exceptions, not many

avinoe

avinoe said:

Seems like you are doing some harcore mental gymnastics to justified you liking assholes. Because yes, they are exclusive. Nice guys tend to be really passive, while "Chads" tend to be really dominating and agressive. You want someone who literally controls you in everything like the submissive sl*t that you are.
Wait, you genuinely don't believe in the idea of someone passively being an asshole. You are doing complete mental gymnastics to discredit the sheer amount of passive, sneaky, manipulative assholes in the world, both male and female. What I was saying to you is that you seem to be dominating but in a hostile way when speaking to femoids from what I've seen. You seek the upperhand via abusive words and insults instead of intelligent conversation/debate, which makes you domineering asshole instead of just firm and masculine. If I were just into assholes you'd be right up my alley, would you not? So let's think critically, Amiya, why aren't I on my knees for you? Because nice/asshole/active/passive can all be in different combinations.

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
avinoe said:

, Amiya, why aren't I on my knees for you? Because nice/asshole/active/passive can all be in different combinations.
because he isn't chad and you see him as sub human, what the fuck are you blabbering about you stupid sl*t?

avinoe

avinoe said:
Amiya said:

, Amiya, why aren't I on my knees for you? Because nice/asshole/active/passive can all be in different combinations.
because he isn't chad and you see him as sub human, what the fuck are you blabbering about you stupid sl*t?
Isn't Chad? I don't know what Amiya looks like, but based on every interaction I've had with him he has the "meanie chad controlling uwu" personality he's convinced himself I want, so this isn't adding up.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
avinoe said:

Wait, you genuinely don't believe in the idea of someone passively being an asshole. You are doing complete mental gymnastics to discredit the sheer amount of passive, sneaky, manipulative assholes in the world, both male and female. What I was saying to you is that you seem to be dominating but in a hostile way when speaking to femoids from what I've seen. You seek the upperhand via abusive words and insults instead of intelligent conversation/debate, which makes you domineering asshole instead of just firm and masculine. If I were just into assholes you'd be right up my alley, would you not? So let's think critically, Amiya, why aren't I on my knees for you? Because nice/asshole/active/passive can all be in different combinations.
You consider "passive" assholes those people who you aren't attracted to. That's the truth. What if that guy is a good looking guy who is dominating and agressive? You will be in in his knees in not time. Pretty much a lot of guys here and i, know thanks to observations, that what you are saying is bullshit.

So i'm abusive? You are a retаrd who comes here spouting nonsense, talking about how personality matters, while at the same time saying that you like dominating men who controls you.
And not, even if i was your type, i still wouldn't fuck you.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
EdgarTheDog64 said:
avinoe said:
Isn't Chad? I don't know what Amiya looks like, but based on every interaction I've had with him he has the "meanie chad controlling uwu" personality he's convinced himself I want, so this isn't adding up.
I treated her like ѕhit, and she still desperately wanted to convince me lol what a dumb wh*re.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
For the record: Wtf? She really believed that i just made up a "meanie" personality just because i though that was what she wanted? Truly a Retardvinoe. What if that's my real personality? I'm a ѕhit person and i admit it, and i'm not going to change the way i am, because i'm pretty happy with who i'm.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
Amiya said:
That isn't really a situation in which you'd have to be active or passive, though. That's a generally neutral interaction. Again, it's hard to explain over typed forum posts, but I mean mainly within the context of relationships. I'm more into traditional gender roles. Male breadwinners, female childrearers, and in that context, dominating/being in control is less about being aggressive and more about being in control of the situation, i.e. finances, relationship, family.
Being the "dominating" person in any situation doesn't have to be aggressive, just like being nice doesn't have to be passive.
so i need to money maxxs....

and find a girl that is unemployed

well if the economy wasn't such ѕhit, feminiѕt pushing every girl to get a job

oshii

Incels.Net Novice
did you even rejected a man because of his personality? and why, if you are attracted to personalities, you should be able to describe what you like, and what you dislike about someones personality.

and yeah i know its a meme, but i want foids response, pls don't come with the "i want a gentle/nice guy, decent human being" who treat me well, these guys are generally ignored, and made fun off
i want an equal. someone i can tell everything and can depend on, and i'm willing to give the same back to him. has a wholesome sense of humor and is comfortable in silence, and doesn't have a hyper active sex drive

Amiya

Rhodes Island
GameDevCel said:
did you even rejected a man because of his personality? and why, if you are attracted to personalities, you should be able to describe what you like, and what you dislike about someones personality.

and yeah i know its a meme, but i want foids response, pls don't come with the "i want a gentle/nice guy, decent human being" who treat me well, these guys are generally ignored, and made fun off
i want an equal. someone i can tell everything and can depend on, and i'm willing to give the same back to him. has a wholesome sense of humor and is comfortable in silence, and doesn't have a hyper active sex drive
And you are still here "femcel"? Uffff....
You basically just said that you want a personal jester for you, and that he doesn't need to ask for sex. Smh.

oshii

Incels.Net Novice
oshii said:
GameDevCel said:

And you are still here "femcel"? Uffff....
You basically just said that you want a personal jester for you, and that he doesn't need to ask for sex. Smh.
define jester

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
GameDevCel said:

you forgot to add he needs to be over 6ft