[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Amiya said:
So i will take it that you like assholes, instead of nice guys then. Right? Or what do you think?
don't want to sound like a soy cuck, but being aggressive to every foid that appears here is a bit boring already, we need to think new ways to troll them
They are dumb, they are immune to trolling. Learn that.
nah man, we need to do more elaborate trolls, our trolling is too lol level on autism , we need over complicated plans with 0.1% chance of working

avinoe

Femoid (Starved for attention)
avinoe said:
Amiya said:
Aaaah, you are back Retardvinoe, and you finally answered the question, how nice of you. And lmfoakekdkfififklnfolfkff nobody is laughing, bitch.
Now, you prefer a more dominating man, or a more passive one?
Dominating, but not domineering. There obviously has to be communication and compromise in any relationship, romantic or not, but I still am going to prefer for the male to take the lead. Passivity in a man is usually a turn-off for me.
So i will take it that you like assholes, instead of nice guys then. Right? Or what do you think?
You can be nice without being passive cuck, they aren't mutually exclusive. There are personalities beyond "nice guy" and "meanie chad asshole xc"

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    100/300
Amiya said:
GameDevCel said:
don't want to sound like a soy cuck, but being aggressive to every foid that appears here is a bit boring already, we need to think new ways to troll them
They are dumb, they are immune to trolling. Learn that.
nah man, we need to do more elaborate trolls, our trolling is too lol level on autism , we need over complicated plans with 0.1% chance of working
I have bad news for you...they come here to laugh at us, trolling or not. They don't even care if we troll them. Already 100% confirmed.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    100/300
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
Dominating, but not domineering. There obviously has to be communication and compromise in any relationship, romantic or not, but I still am going to prefer for the male to take the lead. Passivity in a man is usually a turn-off for me.
You can be nice without being passive cuck, they aren't mutually exclusive. There are personalities beyond "nice guy" and "meanie chad asshole xc"
But meanie Chad asshole are the ones who get the girls tho we already see it many times already IRL. So you think personality is very important?

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
You can be nice without being passive cuck,
that sounds hard af to do

EdgarTheDog64

83/300
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
Ok sl*t which one of them would you likely fuck?

EdgarTheDog64

83/300
avinoe said:
Amiya said:
because it's impossible, this wh*re is tricking you to join her and her chad daddy with their cuckold games

Lordgoro

Do NOT hesitate, Show No MERCY
    133/300
Amiya said:
GameDevCel said:
ok, i should write this ѕhit down somewhere
She admited that she doesn't like nice guys, is a turn off for her. Truly sad.
yeah, foids hate nice guys, nothing new really, we should start reading PUA ѕhit, and see if we can get something
I dont believe even ONE true incel EVER got laid trying PUA, its 100 percent bullshit

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Amiya said:
She admited that she doesn't like nice guys, is a turn off for her. Truly sad.
yeah, foids hate nice guys, nothing new really, we should start reading PUA ѕhit, and see if we can get something
I dont believe even ONE true incel EVER got laid trying PUA, its 100 percent bullshit
nah there is something to it, you just need PUA and giga luck

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
avinoe said:
because it's impossible, this wh*re is tricking you to join her and her chad daddy with their cuckold games
nah i think she is genuinely trying to give us advice, she is just horrible at explaining it

"You can be nice without being passive cuck"

ok, but how i do that? that sounds counter intuitive as fuck

avinoe

EdgarTheDog64 said:
GameDevCel said:
Yes. She already pretty much said she prefer assholes.
I prefer traditionally masculine men, that doesn't mean asshole, hence separating dominating from domineering. Here's the thing, though. If I had said I preferred passive men, you would've called me a liar because "no girls like nice guys!" There's no correct answer to anything any of you ask, because you can't bare to breakup your internal circlejerk.

Lordgoro

Do NOT hesitate, Show No MERCY
    133/300
Lordgoro said:
GameDevCel said:
nah there is something to it, you just need PUA and giga luck
AND be named CHAD, haha

avinoe

EdgarTheDog64 said:
GameDevCel said:
nah i think she is genuinely trying to give us advice, she is just horrible at explaining it

If you genuinely cannot tell the difference between between just being a generally nice/polite/enjoyable to be around person and being a cuck, I genuinely don't know what to tell you.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
EdgarTheDog64 said:

If you genuinely cannot tell the difference between between just being a generally nice/polite/enjoyable to be around person and being a cuck, I genuinely don't know what to tell you.
yes i can't

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    100/300
Amiya said:
EdgarTheDog64 said:
I prefer traditionally masculine men, that doesn't mean asshole, hence separating dominating from domineering. Here's the thing, though. If I had said I preferred passive men, you would've called me a liar because "no girls like nice guys!" There's no correct answer to anything any of you ask, because you can't bare to breakup your internal circlejerk.
Do you read what you write, retardvinoe? You said you like dominating men, and not passive cucks. While saying this, you are admiting that you don't like nice guys. If you meet a nice guy, you will probably reject him for being passive, because being passive means being nice by proxy.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
avinoe said:
Amiya said:
Do you read what you write, retardvinoe? You said you like dominating men, and not passive cucks. While saying this, you are admiting that you don't like nice guys. If you meet a nice guy, you will probably reject him for being passive, because being passive means being nice by proxy.
how do i fuck i be nice without being passive, do i need to aggressively shout "HAVE A GOOD DAY" in peoples faces?

avinoe

avinoe said:
Amiya said:
Again, you are limiting personalities into "mean and in control" and "nice and passive" when none of them are mutually exclusive. You can be nice without being passive. You can not be a dick to people and still be firm in your beliefs, values, and attitude. Just from our interactions here, I see that you are firm in your beliefs, and maybe it's because if only seen you defend them towards me/other femoids, you always defend them with hostility, which is by no means a requirement for holding your own.