[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

avinoe

Femoid (Starved for attention)
avinoe said:
Required said:
I can now see why i never got the girl back in my teens and early 20s... I was being to polite/pusѕy to them, why.. Idk, filled with Disney lies i guess...
This is your best bet tbh. Females say they want sweet soft sensitive guy, but they either don't actually know what they want or they just want someone to control. Most women want a commanding man who's in control, those who say otherwise are just manipulative.
Retardvinoe doing what she does best. Posting retаrded ѕhit. You probably want the same for you, a man who is in command and in control, right wh*re?
can staff pls change my thing to Femoid (retardvinoe) or just retardvinoe thats so good

Panther

Admiral
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
This is your best bet tbh. Females say they want sweet soft sensitive guy, but they either don't actually know what they want or they just want someone to control. Most women want a commanding man who's in control, those who say otherwise are just manipulative.
Retardvinoe doing what she does best. Posting retаrded ѕhit. You probably want the same for you, a man who is in command and in control, right wh*re?
can staff pls change my thing to Femoid (retardvinoe) or just retardvinoe thats so good
Your new title and code-name on here is Starved for attention. Enjoy!

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
You really are starved for attention, retardvinoe. Why are you still posting i fuсking wonder... And you didn't respond the question, do you fuсking want someone who controls you?

Czechcel

Beyond looks the things I find attractive are; a guy who brings a lot of positive energy to an interaction and doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who doesn't change his opinions just cos I disagree with him, someone who has similar taste in music/film/tv/politics to me, and someone who is intelligent enough to teach me new things about life that my dumb ass doesn't understand
You contradict yourself. You want a guy who has a similar taste yet doesn't adjust his beliefs to suit you? But if he's a chad it wouldn't matter. He could be a nazі or a commie or a muslim fundamentalist. It just wouldn't matter cause you'd overlook all this for the good genes yet you'd have a lot of these as excuses if he was ugly or mentally unstable. Foids can't be trusted. Because we don't know what they're thinking and they wouldn't tell us anyway if we asked them. If you find something repulsive about us, there's no hope for us. Even if I was worth billions you'd marry me but bear my bodyguards kids. It's so easy. Nature is a bitch.

avinoe

avinoe said:
Amiya said:
FUCK. good enough, Ill take it

Amiya

Rhodes Island
MedCel said:
avinoe said:
Why are you saying bad words now to a staff member, Retardvinoe, the one who is Starved for attention? And you still didn't answer my question... Why are you avoiding that question?

avinoe

avinoe said:
MedCel said:
Why are you saying bad words now to a staff member, Retardvinoe, the one who is Starved for attention? And you still didn't answer my question... Why are you avoiding that question?
oh, i missed the question, sorry. my answer to that really depends on context. control isn't the word I'd use. I think guide is a better word in terms of relationship/marriage. I think a man should take the reins for the most part, with usual gender roles.
also the bad word obviously wasn't a directed curse at them lmfao

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
oh, i missed the question, sorry. my answer to that really depends on context. control isn't the word I'd use. I think guide is a better word in terms of relationship/marriage. I think a man should take the reins for the most part, with usual gender roles.
Aaaah, you are back Retardvinoe, and you finally answered the question, how nice of you. And lmfoakekdkfififklnfolfkff nobody is laughing, bitch.
Now, you prefer a more dominating man, or a more passive one?

avinoe

avinoe said:
Amiya said:
Aaaah, you are back Retardvinoe, and you finally answered the question, how nice of you. And lmfoakekdkfififklnfolfkff nobody is laughing, bitch.
Dominating, but not domineering. There obviously has to be communication and compromise in any relationship, romantic or not, but I still am going to prefer for the male to take the lead. Passivity in a man is usually a turn-off for me.

Dionysos

Beyond looks the things I find attractive are; a guy who brings a lot of positive energy to an interaction and doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who doesn't change his opinions just cos I disagree with him, someone who has similar taste in music/film/tv/politics to me, and someone who is intelligent enough to teach me new things about life that my dumb ass doesn't understand
So you’re looking for a daddy?

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
Dominating, but not domineering. There obviously has to be communication and compromise in any relationship, romantic or not, but I still am going to prefer for the male to take the lead. Passivity in a man is usually a turn-off for me.
ok, i should write this ѕhit down somewhere

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
So i will take it that you like assholes, instead of nice guys then. Right? Or what do you think?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
avinoe said:
Amiya said:
She admited that she doesn't like nice guys, is a turn off for her. Truly sad.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
avinoe said:
Amiya said:
So i will take it that you like assholes, instead of nice guys then. Right? Or what do you think?
don't want to sound like a soy cuck, but being aggressive to every foid that appears here is a bit boring already, we need to think new ways to troll them

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
avinoe said:
yeah, foids hate nice guys, nothing new really, we should start reading PUA ѕhit, and see if we can get something

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
don't want to sound like a soy cuck, but being aggressive to every foid that appears here is a bit boring already, we need to think new ways to troll them
They are dumb, they are immune to trolling. Learn that.

EdgarTheDog64

GameDevCel said:
avinoe said:
"i like men that choke me no matter what their political views are as long they are chad!! tee hee~!!!!!"