[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Beyond looks the things I find attractive are; a guy who brings a lot of positive energy to an interaction and doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who doesn't change his opinions just cos I disagree with him, someone who has similar taste in music/film/tv/politics to me, and someone who is intelligent enough to teach me new things about life that my dumb ass doesn't understand
Why in the hell would politics matter?
If you ended up wanting to raise a child together and you had drastically different principles that you wanted to raise the child with it would become a problem and lead to resentment. Potential to lead to arguments as well

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
Defy said:
Miss Normie said:
Beyond looks the things I find attractive are; a guy who brings a lot of positive energy to an interaction and doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who doesn't change his opinions just cos I disagree with him, someone who has similar taste in music/film/tv/politics to me, and someone who is intelligent enough to teach me new things about life that my dumb ass doesn't understand
If you ended up wanting to raise a child together and you had drastically different principles that you wanted to raise the child with it would become a problem and lead to resentment. Potential to lead to arguments as well
i would flip if my wife decided to chemically castrated my soon/daughter and give sexs hormones

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Defy said:
i would flip if my wife decided to chemically castrated my soon/daughter and give sexs hormones
Exactly, can't be having that!

Defy

Mentalcel
Defy said:
Miss Normie said:
Ah yes the left wing and right wing retаrded ѕhit:rolleyes:. You people get morals confused with politics all the time. It is so annoying.

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Defy said:
Ah yes the left wing and right wing retаrded ѕhit:rolleyes:. You people get morals confused with politics all the time. It is so annoying.
I identify as a centrist so idgaf about the left vs right ѕhit. But I mean politics is usually a good indicator of what is important to someone morally

rain_cloud

Incels.Net Regular
Defy said:
Miss Normie said:
I identify as a centrist so idgaf about the left vs right ѕhit. But I mean politics is usually a good indicator of what is important to someone morally
call urself a centrist so u keep urself politically available to left adn right wing chads huh ? foids are something else ....

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
Miss Normie said:
Defy said:
call urself a centrist so u keep urself politically available to left adn right wing chads huh ? foids are something else ....
lol, centrism is gay

Defy

Mentalcel
Defy said:
Miss Normie said:
Maybe. People often lie, manipulate, and do the opposite of their so called political views. Talk is cheap. Every individual should be judged by their own actions.

rain_cloud

Incels.Net Regular
rain_cloud said:
Miss Normie said:
lol, centrism is gay
centrism is for pansys who dont have enough of spine to actually believe anything .. or retards who dont know anything lol

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master

hambrony

Incels.Net Novice
and yeah i know its a meme, but i want foids response, pls don't come with the "i want a gentle/nice guy, decent human being" who treat me well, these guys are generally ignored, and made fun off
They're ignored because they're unassertive. You can be a decent person and still have the confidence to put yourself out there. Sometimes you only get out of life the same energy you put into it.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
and yeah i know its a meme, but i want foids response, pls don't come with the "i want a gentle/nice guy, decent human being" who treat me well, these guys are generally ignored, and made fun off
They're ignored because they're unassertive. You can be a decent person and still have the confidence to put yourself out there. Sometimes you only get out of life the same energy you put into it.
oh god, this guy is a meme, well guess he is banned lol

Miss Normie

GameDevCel said:
rain_cloud said:
lol, centrism is gay
centrism is for pansys who dont have enough of spine to actually believe anything .. or retards who dont know anything lol
Hahahah you think centrism means someone doesn't believe in anything?! What a low IQ political take.

Centrists have different views depending on the issue at hand and don't blindly attach themselves to the left or the right for the sake of tribalism.

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Defy said:
Maybe. People often lie, manipulate, and do the opposite of their so called political views. Talk is cheap. Every individual should be judged by their own actions.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Required said:
I can now see why i never got the girl back in my teens and early 20s... I was being to polite/pusѕy to them, why.. Idk, filled with Disney lies i guess...
This is your best bet tbh. Females say they want sweet soft sensitive guy, but they either don't actually know what they want or they just want someone to control. Most women want a commanding man who's in control, those who say otherwise are just manipulative.
Retardvinoe doing what she does best. Posting retаrded ѕhit. You probably want the same for you, a man who is in command and in control, right wh*re?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Defy said:
Miss Normie said:
Miss wh*re... You already told us, you want Chads, and a lot of them, so they can gangbang you. You are a promiscuous trash, and now you come here trying to share your ѕhit opinions, that nobody cares, because nobody cares about the opinion of promiscuous garbage.
And want orbiters too. Get lost already.

rain_cloud

Incels.Net Regular
rain_cloud said:
GameDevCel said:
lol, centrism is gay
Hahahah you think centrism means someone doesn't believe in anything?! What a low IQ political take.

Centrists have different views depending on the issue at hand and don't blindly attach themselves to the left or the right for the sake of tribalism.
didnt read