[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
    71/300
I like multiple things in personalities of course, but a really good sense of humour is the best. Guys are funnier than girls, but when his sense of humour kind of aligns with mine thats ideal.
not every man can fuckin geroge carlin, if being a comedian was easy, people woun't be paid to write jokes

avinoe

Femoid (Starved for attention)
I can now see why i never got the girl back in my teens and early 20s... I was being to polite/pusѕy to them, why.. Idk, filled with Disney lies i guess...
This is your best bet tbh. Females say they want sweet soft sensitive guy, but they either don't actually know what they want or they just want someone to control. Most women want a commanding man who's in control, those who say otherwise are just manipulative.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
    71/300
Required said:
I can now see why i never got the girl back in my teens and early 20s... I was being to polite/pusѕy to them, why.. Idk, filled with Disney lies i guess...
This is your best bet tbh. Females say they want sweet soft sensitive guy, but they either don't actually know what they want or they just want someone to control. Most women want a commanding man who's in control, those who say otherwise are just manipulative.
they want a guy that is manipulative af

FatCel

Staff member
    225/300
Required said:
You all want chad to be in control not ugly guys

FatCel

Staff member
    225/300
avinoe said:
Required said:
They want chad a genetically gifted man

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
    71/300
GameDevCel said:
avinoe said:
They want chad a genetically gifted man
nah man, manipulative maxxing work for high tier normies

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Beyond looks the things I find attractive are; a guy who brings a lot of positive energy to an interaction and doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who doesn't change his opinions just cos I disagree with him, someone who has similar taste in music/film/tv/politics to me, and someone who is intelligent enough to teach me new things about life that my dumb ass doesn't understand

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    133/300
Beyond looks the things I find attractive are; a guy who can give me valuable information. I need some guy to tell me to get in the kitchen and stay off websites for MEN'S issues.
Oh okay, that's very nice Miss Normie, very nice indeed.

FatCel

Staff member
    225/300
Beyond looks the things I find attractive are; a guy who brings a lot of positive energy to an interaction and doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who doesn't change his opinions just cos I disagree with him, someone who has similar taste in music/film/tv/politics to me, and someone who is intelligent enough to teach me new things about life that my dumb ass doesn't understand
No you like chad or normie end of discussion

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    133/300
Doesn’t anyone get tired of repeating themselves..? It’s like rereading the same posts in different threads over and over again.
Kalex0, stop assuming humans have evolved beyond humans. I mean, look at the state of the world will you? The only thing keeping one world leader from nuking the other is the fear that the same will happen to him.

Kalex0

Femoid
    122/300
Kalex0 said:
Doesn’t anyone get tired of repeating themselves..? It’s like rereading the same posts in different threads over and over again.
Kalex0, stop assuming humans have evolved beyond humans. I mean, look at the state of the world will you? The only thing keeping one world leader from nuking the other is the fear that the same will happen to him.
If anything I've acknowledged that the state of the world has declined and humanity has only continued to deteriorate. It would be a blessing in disguise if both leaders decided to start a nuclear war.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    133/300
MedCel said:
Kalex0 said:
If anything I've acknowledged that the state of the world has declined and humanity has only continued to deteriorate. It would be a blessing in disguise if both leaders decided to start a nuclear war.
I hate to agree with femoids, because i don't like femoids. However, the second sentence put a smile on my face.

HappyToYou

Hardcore Mentacel
    121/140
I really like shy, timid Beckys. There's something about them that really radiates innocence and I feel I could take real good care of a girl with anxiety issues.
I must sound like such a simp.
I can just imagine us having really chill days together indoors as she likely won't want to leave her house or would be very clingy to me if we did.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    128/300
Why in the hell would politics matter?

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
    71/300
I really like shy, timid Beckys. There's something about them that really radiates innocence and I feel I could take real good care of a girl with anxiety issues.
i like the same type o girl, but they tend to spineless and quite sluty, and also big liars