[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    131/300
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
I've never rejected someone because of their personality specifically, I think. the only guy I've ever rejected at all was guy that was a very stereotypical "country"/"southern" guy, it tee'd me off that we had few common interests, and having lived in the south all my life, I knew some of our values wouldn't align.
So you rejected people because of their looks, little wh*re? Truly amazing.
I'm curious is there any reason she could reject someone that wouldn't offend you?
Seems like you have some soy to drink. She is an adult and i think she can "defend" herself.

Usetocel

100/220
Usetocel said:
Y
FatCel said:
Your very insulting and combative for a staff member
Do I need to bann you ?
For me mentioning you are being insulting? You are being insulting. If you really want to ban me its within your power.
You are fully aware that I have been polite in all my messages, despite being attacked and insulted many times. I assumed most people would be very anti bullying on here

FatCel

Staff member
    225/300
FatCel said:
Usetocel said:
Y

Your very insulting and combative for a staff member
Do I need to bann you ?
For me mentioning you are being insulting? You are being insulting. If you really want to ban me its within your power.
You are fully aware that I have been polite in all my messages, despite being attacked and insulted many times. I assumed most people would be very anti bullying on here

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    131/300
Usetocel said:
FatCel said:
Do I need to bann you ?
View attachment 6233
I ask you to ban avinoe, staff member.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
    71/300
Amiya said:
FatCel said:
If your gonna have that nosy attitude than your gonna be banned again I guess that pfp suits this occasion did you enjoy your bann cuntrag?
Is pretty obvious that she was waiting to be unbanned, so no, she didn't enjoy it.
Pwease unbann me I pwomise not to disbehave again *throws autistic tantrum*
View attachment 6229
LOLOLOLOL

e need more chicks to bully here

MostHatedCel

American Psycho in the making...
    137/300
MostHatedCel said:
foidforthought said:
This whole thing is a hot mess honestly
Go fuck yourself, skank.
and you wonder why you can't get laid. Jesus.
Nice excuse to cover your own ass, you and i both know you wouldn't put out regardless because i'm not a Chad. So kindly go fuck yourself, fuckhole.

Required

Well-Known Asshole
    121/300
I can now see why i never got the girl back in my teens and early 20s... I was being to polite/pusѕy to them, why.. Idk, filled with Disney lies i guess... And i also understand why i didn't get girls AFTER i stopped being a push-over (well sort off)

Since i will not change myself for a bitch (i would only change in a positive way IF i find that beneficial) my political views stay far-right as some would call it. I will NOT do what you want, we SHARE, i will do something you want, and vice versa.

Most foids won't even do this/like this, so they will find their next victim. It is very hard to find a female companion suitable for yourself. Keep looking guys, those of you who haven't completely lost hope.

I even find it hard to find good friends. I got a handful, since most guys are also just dickholes and a 13 in dozen types of penis having humans. No i'm not interested in soccer/football you fuсking tool! No, i won't join you in the shower!