[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
doesn't the fact that i'm sitting here arguing with you all not indicate i don't have friends or lovers period?
"teeeheeee i'm like you gais, i swear teeehee" already trying to play the victim card. Listen bitch, a lot of women came here, normie women with normal lifes, sitting and arguing with us.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
oshii said:
because you've questioned everything i've said, and when i bring it to a dead end you just say things like "why are we talking at all? retаrd"
Is not my problem that i exposed your contradictions. You gave us the info, and we just analyze it. It turns out, that you want to be like your mother, but are trying to put it with nice words instead of saying it directly.
i know none of the things i said will happen, i thought that this was the whole idea of the fuсking main question
i thought that was the idea of this whole site
retаrded bitch. The whole idea of the site is to be a place for men to talk about men problems.

oshii

Incels.Net Novice
oshii said:
Amiya said:
Is not my problem that i exposed your contradictions. You gave us the info, and we just analyze it. It turns out, that you want to be like your mother, but are trying to put it with nice words instead of saying it directly.
i know none of the things i said will happen, i thought that this was the whole idea of the fuсking main question
retаrded bitch. The whole idea of the site is to be a place for men to talk about men problems.
i feel like men shouldnt be pressured to hide their emotions

Tupolev

Спецназ
if i was married i'd be too busy loving my life than being here
Well if you don't mind me asking so...what are you doing here exactly? It seems like you're not happy to be here, and you certainly aren't making anyone else here happy...So what's the deal?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Panther said:
oshii said:
doesn't the fact that i'm sitting here arguing with you all not indicate i don't have friends or lovers period?
Actually that's not an indication of anything. Many married women spend 6-8 hours a day on social media. What's to say you're any different?
And still spouting nonsense, there were girls with husbands and bfs here. That doesn't stop them to come here to gather orbiters and validation.

oshii

Incels.Net Novice
oshii said:
Well if you don't mind me asking so...what are you doing here exactly? It seems like you're not happy to be here, and you certainly aren't making anyone else here happy...So what's the deal?
i thought i would find like minded people
and some even had decent convoes with me

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
oshii said:
You will reject men who show emotions. Is easy to say things like that on the internet, but IRL you will ghost them quickly.

oshii

Incels.Net Novice
oshii said:
Amiya said:
You will reject men who show emotions. Is easy to say things like that on the internet, but IRL you will ghost them quickly.
you seem to know me better than i know myself

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Panther said:
oshii said:
i thought i would find like minded people
and some even had decent convoes with me
"teeheee i just wanted to find people like me" sob" teeehee". You are a woman and never will be like us.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
oshii said:
you seem to know me better than i know myself
Yes, i know a lot about women, thanks to years of experience, humilliations, and through observations. And you gave us all the info to know how you are.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
I can't really fault banning the majority of females here. The ones to be truly listened to, would basically be unicorn status. So not much chance of that happening.