[Serious] what kind of personality are you attracted to? and what kind of personality do you hate?

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
did you even rejected a man because of his personality? and why, if you are attracted to personalities, you should be able to describe what you like, and what you dislike about someones personality.

and yeah i know its a meme, but i want foids response, pls don't come with the "i want a gentle/nice guy, decent human being" who treat me well, these guys are generally ignored, and made fun off

avinoe

Femoid (Starved for attention)
I've never rejected someone because of their personality specifically, I think. the only guy I've ever rejected at all was guy that was a very stereotypical "country"/"southern" guy, it tee'd me off that we had few common interests, and having lived in the south all my life, I knew some of our values wouldn't align since lately even the guys that are supposed to be like classic, religious virtuous guys just wanna collect a group of girls to fuck.
I usually don't mesh well with that kind of personality, in my own experience.
I want someone funny, bold, and firm in their beliefs. I don't like men who will change their political/views to suit mine, to me it comes of spineless.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I've never rejected someone because of their personality specifically, I think. the only guy I've ever rejected at all was guy that was a very stereotypical "country"/"southern" guy, it tee'd me off that we had few common interests, and having lived in the south all my life, I knew some of our values wouldn't align.
So you rejected people because of their looks, little wh*re? Truly amazing.

avinoe

Femoid (Starved for attention)
avinoe said:
I've never rejected someone because of their personality specifically, I think. the only guy I've ever rejected at all was guy that was a very stereotypical "country"/"southern" guy, it tee'd me off that we had few common interests, and having lived in the south all my life, I knew some of our values wouldn't align.
"the only guy I've ever rejected at all..."
"ever rejected at all"
some more A+ reading comprehension

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
"ever rejected at all"
And you are fuсking back. Incredible. All this fuсking girls have something for this site, which is supposedly an "incel" site, that even if they are banned, they just wait until someone unban them and then proceed to keep posting. I need a perfect explanation for this.

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
Amiya said:
avinoe said:
"ever rejected at all"
If your gonna have that nosy attitude than your gonna be banned again I guess that pfp suits this occasion did you enjoy your bann cuntrag?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
avinoe said:
Amiya said:
"ever rejected at all"
If your gonna have that nosy attitude than your gonna be banned again I guess that pfp suits this occasion did you enjoy your bann cuntrag?
Is pretty obvious that she was waiting to be unbanned, so no, she didn't enjoy it.

FatCel

FatCel said:
avinoe said:
"ever rejected at all"
Is pretty obvious that she was waiting to be unbanned, so no, she didn't enjoy it.
Pwease unbann me I pwomise not to disbehave again *throws autistic tantrum*

Amiya

Rhodes Island

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
I've never rejected someone because of their personality specifically, I think. the only guy I've ever rejected at all was guy that was a very stereotypical "country"/"southern" guy, it tee'd me off that we had few common interests, and having lived in the south all my life, I knew some of our values wouldn't align since lately even the guys that are supposed to be like classic, religious virtuous guys just wanna collect a group of girls to fuck.
I want someone funny, bold, and firm in their beliefs. I don't like men who will change their political/views to suit mine, to me it comes of spineless.
Fair post.

FatCel

FatCel said:
Amiya said:
Pwease unbann me I pwomise not to disbehave again *throws autistic tantrum*
View attachment 6229
View attachment 6230
avinoe said:
Fair post.
stop orbiting her man

Arthur

That's Life
avinoe said:
Fair post.
Fair stupidity is what it actually is.

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
avinoe said:
I'm curious is there any reason she could reject someone that wouldn't offend you?

FatCel

Amiya said:
avinoe said:
I'm curious is there any reason she could reject someone that wouldn't offend you?