[Serious] Is IT (r/IncelTear) a nazі sub?

mandalorianmax

Incels.Net Novice
mandalorianmax said:
Apathycel said:
Are you defending IT?
I dont even know what the fuck that is. I just saw that picture of that fat shitlib looking guy and i know for a fact he's not a "nazі" or whatever.
IT is IncelTears. He is technically a nazі since he wants genetically inferior men to be disposed of. They hate Indians and autists so you can tell that they’re fascists.
thats not "nazis" then. Thats just every normie

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
incel tears make fun of us for:

not being white
being disabled
being from a different religion
for being nero diverseness

and brag for being tall blond haired chads, or about fuсking the same blond haired chads

explain to me who is the nazis here?

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
mandalorianmax said:
I dont even know what the fuck that is. I just saw that picture of that fat shitlib looking guy and i know for a fact he's not a "nazі" or whatever.
IT is IncelTears. He is technically a nazі since he wants genetically inferior men to be disposed of. They hate Indians and autists so you can tell that they’re fascists.
Cope. Nearly every normie IS a nazі, dingus.

mandalorianmax

Incels.Net Novice
mandalorianmax said:
Apathycel said:
And at the same time every normie swallows all the antiwhite tropes and kisses BLM boots. Normies clearly aren't racist when it comes to Blacks.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
mandalorianmax said:
And at the same time every normie swallows all the antiwhite tropes and kisses BLM boots. Normies clearly aren't racist when it comes to Blacks.
That’s because there’s a black and white alliance, dipshit. Being Indian is different from being black. Being black means that everyone pities you and you get as much pusѕy as your heart desires. Meanwhile, being Indian means facing the injustices that blacks dealt with decades ago while having it worse. Women hate Indians and never want to date them. Even indian women betray their raсe with white and black cock. Your obliviousness is really starting to piss me off now and I’ve been patient and courteous with you for a while now.