[Serious] Is IT (r/IncelTear) a nazі sub?

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
I've noticed that all of the posters on IT are straight white males (even the "as a female" posters on there coincidentally happen to have penises) who spend their time hating marginalized & troubled men who are usually ethnic (non-white) and have disabilities (such as autism, being born very short or having doformed faces) beyond their control. I've also noticed that they are homophobic and ableist. They make fun of incels and gay people by saying that incels should just have sex with each other and ask why incels are so attracted to Chad (this is what homophobes do, they assume being gay is a choice) and I've also heard "autist" being used as an insult on there.

Is that really a secret nazі sub that is trying to recruit disenfranchised white soyboys to hate on marginalized groups of people? Their hate tactics are very similar to the Nazis, who were also a hateful group that didn't like genetically inferior, ethnic, gay, or disabled people. They try to justify it by saying they are making fun of our ventings about our lives, while all of them wants us gone (dead).

They encourage suіcіde on us, examples are:

He was right about our future.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
incel tears call us gay, short, autistic, they are what they claim to hate, they are no better than nazbois, they are worse than them, they want all people they think as inferiors to die agonizing deaths, 3/5 of incel community is non white, we are a oppressed minority in modern society, and we are threaten worse than the jews

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
I've noticed that all of the posters on IT are straight white males (even the "as a female" posters on there coincidentally happen to have penises) who spend their time hating marginalized & troubled men who are usually ethnic (non-white) and have disabilities (such as autism, being born very short or having doformed faces) beyond their control. I've also noticed that they are homophobic and ableist. They make fun of incels and gay people by saying that incels should just have sex with each other and ask why incels are so attracted to Chad (this is what homophobes do, they assume being gay is a choice) and I've also heard "autist" being used as an insult on there.

Is that really a secret nazі sub that is trying to recruit disenfranchised white soyboys to hate on marginalized groups of people? Their hate tactics are very similar to the Nazis, who were also a hateful group that didn't like genetically inferior, ethnic, gay, or disabled people. They try to justify it by saying they are making fun of our ventings about our lives, while all of them wants us gone (dead).

They encourage suіcіde on us, examples are:

He was right about our future.

Sometimes I think the jews were the true nazis and they rewrote history to hide their hideous nature. 103358443_10220969890068941_8222336978119417828_o.jpg

Mr.Hendrix

No longer active
Incel Tears is a notorious neo-nazі movement. Its leader, Sam Hyde, claims direct descent/lineage from Adolf Hіter. They have been named as responsible for numerous gang attacks against minority groups in the country. Their ideology is called Cuckold Fascism, which means they are addicted to being cucked by African males, and view the African raсe as superior.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
incel tears call us gay, short, autistic, they are what they claim to hate, they are no better than nazbois, they are worse than them, they want all people they think as inferiors to die agonizing deaths, 3/5 of incel community is non white, we are a oppressed minority in modern society, and we are threaten worse than the jews
They are legit pedos over there. This guy hated ethnics and wanted all incels to die. Pathetic.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
They are legit pedos over there. This guy hated ethnics and wanted all incels to die. Pathetic.

cuck tears is full blow evil, i don't understand how they are let to exist on this earth

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
GameDevCel said:

cuck tears is full blow evil, i don't understand how they are let to exist on this earth
Note that the actual "Brazilian Sigma" is a neo-nazі group in Brazil. You already know the most active user in IT.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
Hidden said:

Note that the actual "Brazilian Sigma" is a neo-nazі group in Brazil. You already know the most active user in IT.
dude use integrationist symbology, that is stormfagotry max level

Apathycel

A nobody
This ѕhit is depressionfuel tbh. (I was about to say ropefuel but I don’t want to rope if it makes these racists happy). I just want to ignore IT tbh.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
mandalorianmax said:
LOL. those are hardly "nazis"
Are you defending IT?
I dont even know what the fuck that is. I just saw that picture of that fat shitlib looking guy and i know for a fact he's not a "nazі" or whatever.
IT is IncelTears. He is technically a nazі since he wants genetically inferior men to be disposed of. They hate Indians and autists so you can tell that they’re fascists.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled