[serious] I’m going to set up a chadfish account how do I get started!

thechemist

Incels.Net Novice
thechemist said:
Latus said:
i only saw her swiping, didnt see her profile but she had about 300 matches.... like how is that even possible ??? so sl*t maybe, collecting simps maybe
Wtf is your sister a Stacy, stacylite wtf is she looks wise
i mean she plays games, and shes eastern European.. id place her at like 8/9 she walks around the house in a bra and shorts..... i gotta remind myself of the law every once in a while
What do you mean law.

thechemist

Incels.Net Novice
thechemist said:
Latus said:
i mean she plays games, and shes eastern European.. id place her at like 8/9 she walks around the house in a bra and shorts..... i gotta remind myself of the law every once in a while
What do you mean law.
incest/ forced (in minecraft)
Damn , tbh if I were you I would. I mean incest produces good thing sometimes. Just look at ted Bundy

thechemist

Incels.Net Novice
thechemist said:
Latus said:
incest/ forced (in minecraft)
Damn , tbh if I were you I would. I mean incest produces good thing sometimes. Just look at ted Bundy
i mean i dont think i could but if i could pawn her off onto one of yous or just let her be used to people can lose their v cards....
I don’t know what the fuck you just said

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
Latus said:
thechemist said:
i mean i dont think i could but if i could pawn her off onto one of yous or just let her be used to people can lose their v cards....
I don’t know what the fuck you just said
if only i could give her to someone to use

thechemist

Incels.Net Novice
The experiment went to ѕhit , I feel like my guy gave of gay vibes I’m going to try again . This one girl I was talking to blocked me because I’m made a joke about her getting dick pics JFL. she was cool a little she hit me with the iconic line “ you need To learn how to talk to women” I just can’t with that ѕhit

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
The experiment went to ѕhit , I feel like my guy gave of gay vibes I’m going to try again . This one girl I was talking to blocked me because I’m made a joke about her getting dick pics JFL. she was cool a little she hit me with the iconic line “ you need To learn how to talk to women” I just can’t with that ѕhit
if you know some chad you could use his facebook pictures, you could try the uninterested approach, reply very little and slowly, most foids love to be treated like trash

thechemist

Incels.Net Novice
thechemist said:
if you know some chad you could use his facebook pictures, you could try the uninterested approach, reply very little and slowly, most foids love to be treated like trash
Bro I was actually getting to like the girl I was talking too. She was cringe and cool in a way. And she had a high vocabulary. And the fact that she blocked me after I assumed she got dick pics made me like her classy ness even more. But let’s be honest even if I guy like me licked her should would still reject me in real life :incel:. You need to be dark triad to a degree you gotta treat these hoes like they ain’t ѕhit. I’m working on it tho

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
Latus said:
thechemist said:
Bro I was actually getting to like the girl I was talking too. She was cringe and cool in a way. And she had a high vocabulary. And the fact that she blocked me after I assumed she got dick pics made me like her classy ness even more. But let’s be honest even if I guy like me licked her should would still reject me in real life :incel:. You need to be dark triad to a degree you gotta treat these hoes like they ain’t ѕhit. I’m working on it tho
i doubt that any foid likes being liked, they treat us like trash, they dont deserve nice converstations

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
thechemist said:
The title
Create a tinder profile, download a few pictures of a very handsome dude, put a short bio, buy boosts, it does not costs that much, and wait for the magic to happen.
dont even need to buy boosts, just right swipe ever female, get matches constantly
For me it doesn't even work that way at all. If I do not buy boosts I get one match every few months.

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
Latus said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
Create a tinder profile, download a few pictures of a very handsome dude, put a short bio, buy boosts, it does not costs that much, and wait for the magic to happen.
dont even need to buy boosts, just right swipe ever female, get matches constantly
For me it doesn't even work that way at all. If I do not buy boosts I get one match every few months.
do you look real or a bot? theres tons of bots on tinder now so they might be catious

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I look as real as any dorky looking guy. I have normal pictures and a bio and yet, I still do not get any matches or likes. It's almost as if I am ugly and short and women judge by appereances.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Latus said:
do you look real or a bot? theres tons of bots on tinder now so they might be catious
And yes, I was sarcastic.