[serious] I’m going to set up a chadfish account how do I get started!

thechemist

Incels.Net Novice
go download pictures of an attractive dude atleast 5 then make a profile on a dating site it isnt that hard but why would you bother doing it
Because I want to understand the psychology of toilet much better. And is there any place where I can find multiple photos of the same attractive man. Ones that aren’t models

Phantom

Incels.Net Regular
bruh thats just it toilets are just full ѕhit not much else to try and understand but just google image search not like they gonna it really matters they are quite dumb anyways as long as it is the same dude and not some obvious famous person

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Phantom said:
go download pictures of an attractive dude atleast 5 then make a profile on a dating site it isnt that hard but why would you bother doing it
Because I want to understand the psychology of toilet much better. And is there any place where I can find multiple photos of the same attractive man. Ones that aren’t models
give up..if you can't understand from your own life experience nothing will help you

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Phantom said:
Its not hard, just find the name of a male model, type his name in google, and pick the most real-life looking photos. The psychology of a toliet is ѕhit. What else is there to know?

1. Be Attactive
2. Don't Be Unattractive

Ask to fuck, insult them, talk about how you're criminal. Whatever the fuck you want it won't matter. Its another ATOMIC Blackpill experiment.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
I just looked on ig for 10 minutes, found a 10/10 tyrone and said fuck it tyrone fishing instead of chad fishing

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
Latus said:
thechemist said:
Wtf is the star think I’m seeing at the top of my screen. Are those the matches
i saw my sister on tinder, she swiped right on like 2 eboys and the rest like 50~ were left swipes, even to get some matches is lucky
Seeing your sister on tinder must be suifuel. Did she look like a sl*t?
i only saw her swiping, didnt see her profile but she had about 300 matches.... like how is that even possible ??? so sl*t maybe, collecting simps maybe

thechemist

Incels.Net Novice
thechemist said:
Latus said:
i saw my sister on tinder, she swiped right on like 2 eboys and the rest like 50~ were left swipes, even to get some matches is lucky
i only saw her swiping, didnt see her profile but she had about 300 matches.... like how is that even possible ??? so sl*t maybe, collecting simps maybe
Wtf is your sister a Stacy, stacylite wtf is she looks wise

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Latus said:
thechemist said:
does not matter...even landwhales get chad orbitters

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
Latus said:
thechemist said:
i mean she plays games, and shes eastern European.. id place her at like 8/9 she walks around the house in a bra and shorts..... i gotta remind myself of the law every once in a while