Separating fact from fiction

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
Hello friends,

I’m extremely curious to know if some members on this forum actually believe in the “Chads” and “Incels” depicted in comics and mainstream media. Yes, I’m speaking of the infamously muscle bound dude with blonde hair and blue eyes and his timid pale and tiny counterpart. Should I take them as exaggerated Caricatures that were made as a joke that got unintentionally spotlight or is this how the majority of the Incel community views themselves.

This is by no means an attempt to troll. This is just Sexman69 asking a honest question and seeking honest answers.

- SexMan69

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
No I do not. Chad knows which women want him and he does not waste his time with those where there are no chances. He also does not put women on a pedestal and places himself first.
Most background stories I've read from incels make it very clear that they are a product of their toxic environment.

love

Femoid
No I do not. Chad knows which women want him and he does not waste his time with those where there are no chances. He also does not put women on a pedestal and places himself first.
Most background stories I've read from incels make it very clear that they are a product of their toxic environment.
That’s not true. I’ve had chads want one night stands from me.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
Yes, I believe in the representation of him, if that's what you are asking.

Obviously incel and chad doesn't determine the world's population, as it isn't that black and white, but I do believe in the representation of the qualities people would share.