Self improvement is a Joke

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
I am sure if i get money become a bodybuilder or become a MMA champion i will still not get any Foid self improve feels like a waste of time if you need to self improve its over Foids will still choose Chad and Tyrone i laugh how many normies cope with self improve

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Once you get sub 18% body fat (which is somewhat slim) what can you realistically do to make yourself look much better? If foids like you, they like you, if not, then not. After you lose weight there is not much else you can do. Bodybuilding only improves your body, not face.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
brokendog45 said:
I am sure if i get money become a bodybuilder or become a MMA champion i will still not get any Foid self improve feels like a waste of time if you need to self improve its over Foids will still choose Chad and Tyrone i laugh how many normies cope with self improve
ypur gemeics is everything
yep if you cant get a foid naturally its over

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
Best to focus on yourself. Noticed folds like attention you make them work for it by ignoring them. Show that they are not good enough for you. That usually gets them upset. I usually start talking bad about why I try to avoid single moms. A good way to ruin it for chads by letting the folds know the dating history of certain chads. By grooming them with it. Showing that all chads ditch them once the deed is done or a child is brought into the world. Alot of folds are hooking up with illegals here then having kids. Illegals aren't heald accountable by the law if they ditch. Sister got with one then he ditched her for a year after daughter was born. Got her pregnant again , only showed up a little bit after nephew was born. Then went out and had 9 other kids. Didn't know about them until late last year. Noticed in my area alot of illegals are causing the rise in single moms. Anytime I can ruin it for chads I go for it. Chads are about fast sex not wanting to wait. Hence the reason metoo and feminists get upset after chad uses them. Then they deam all men including incels are bad only because they refuse to try dating an incel.