Self-Improvement as an incel?

albie

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
albie said:
I knew a guy who'd had over 70 women and he was pretty short. He made up for it by being a bossy gobshite idiot who treat women like objects.
I already explained that short males can get laid if they are good looking. I see cute short males with girls all the time. Girls ideally want a mate that is 3 or 4 inches taller than them. Too tall and it makes physical intimacy awkward and difficult. There are guys way shorter than me that get laid all the time. Provided of course that they are good looking. Social status helps also. But good looking people naturally get social status automatically.
My mate was average looking. He just knew how woo women. It's a skill. Being a superficially charismatic psychopath helps. As he was. GOD I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
albie said:
albie said:
I knew a guy who'd had over 70 women and he was pretty short. He made up for it by being a bossy gobshite idiot who treat women like objects.

My mate was average looking. He just knew how woo women. It's a skill. Being a superficially charismatic psychopath helps. As he was.
So much for skill.

You don't really provide enough information to judge. He might have actually looked somewhat above average for women, we tend to rate slightly differently. That'd do to get laid. Also nothing mentioned about what women he got. For example, if he was white, he could go for ethnic ones. Some of them treat even me better, even though I still don't get IOIs.

What's more, he may be exaggerating his lay count. His success would still prove that respecting women and being a nice guy isn't necessary to get laid though.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
lordoftheincels said:
albie said:
I already explained that short males can get laid if they are good looking. I see cute short males with girls all the time. Girls ideally want a mate that is 3 or 4 inches taller than them. Too tall and it makes physical intimacy awkward and difficult. There are guys way shorter than me that get laid all the time. Provided of course that they are good looking. Social status helps also. But good looking people naturally get social status automatically.
My mate was average looking. He just knew how woo women. It's a skill. Being a superficially charismatic psychopath helps. As he was. GOD I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know he was a psychopath? Psychopaths usually are bad friends because they don't offer much emotional support or gifts or anything.

Also, as tremor stated....your opinion of him being average isn't actually enough for us to go on. And also, he might have been exaggerating. How do you know he is not an incel like you and just making up grandiose things in order to appear confident to women?

albie

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
albie said:
lordoftheincels said:
How do you know he was a psychopath? Psychopaths usually are bad friends because they don't offer much emotional support or gifts or anything.

Also, as tremor stated....your opinion of him being average isn't actually enough for us to go on. And also, he might have been exaggerating. How do you know he is not an incel like you and just making up grandiose things in order to appear confident to women?
We all know what average means. Was he lying? He had four girlfriends during the couple of years I knew him. I have no reason to not believe him.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
albie said:
We all know what average means. Was he lying? He had four girlfriends during the couple of years I knew him. I have no reason to not believe him.
Good for you, too bad we here don't know you or him and, frankly, couldn't care less.
And hey, no, "we" don't know what average means. There's a reason why they say rating is subjective.
cherrypicking, even if true

albie

Incels.Net Regular
You don't know what average looks look like? Maybe that's your problem with girls. You see a model and think her average, make a play, get shot down,

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
albie said:
You don't know what average looks look like? Maybe that's your problem with girls. You see a model and think her average, make a play, get shot down,
Yeah, I know, I need to lower my standards, work on my personality, be confident and take a shower. Oh, and of course respect women.

angelic

Incels.Net Junior
literally nothing bad can come from self-improvement. go to the gym. read a book. better yourself, and even if you don't get laid, at least you'll know that you've done something good for yourself.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
angelic said:
literally nothing bad can come from self-improvement. go to the gym. read a book. better yourself, and even if you don't get laid, at least you'll know that you've done something good for yourself.
Just be-an-NPC-and-force-yourself-into-doing-something-good-theory.
Doing shit "for yourself" is a meme and a lame excuse used to avoid telling the truth. There should be a valid reason. For example, when women to go to the gym and say they do it "for themselves", they actually do it to tease their orbiters by posting half-naked pics from there on Instagram and make their bodies more attractive for Chad.

angelic

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
angelic said:
Just be-an-NPC-and-force-yourself-into-doing-something-good-theory.
Doing shit "for yourself" is a meme and a lame excuse used to avoid telling the truth. There should be a valid reason. For example, when women to go to the gym and say they do it "for themselves", they actually do it to tease their orbiters by posting half-naked pics from there on Instagram and make their bodies more attractive for Chad.
the valid reason can be to improve yourself, hence self-improvement

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
angelic said:
I see, to flatter your vanity. Tbh might be not a bad idea, when you're incel and down in the dumps because it's over. A fruitful cope.

angelic

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
angelic said:
I see, to flatter your vanity. Tbh might be not a bad idea, when you're incel and down in the dumps because it's over. A fruitful cope.
a little self esteem goes a long way and you might still be an incel but you could be an incel with a six pack lol

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
angelic said:
a little self esteem goes a long way and you might still be an incel but you could be an incel with a six pack lol
Just be c0nfident br0, h0ld the frame br0, hit the gym br0.

Also, our problem is being incel, not absence of a six pack. I agree it's better to look scary than ludicrous though tbh tbh.

ThisisLudicrous

Incels.Net Junior
Don’t listen to the people in here with the crabs in a bucket mentality , people can feel your energy . If you’re working on yourself and being more positive people will feel that aura and will be more inclined to check you out .
Go the gym or work out at home if you want . Eat good food and take care of yourself bro everything will be good bro trust me . You just have to allow yourself to break out of the negative thinking cycle . I Know it’s so easy to give up but you’re here for a reason . When you get past all this you can share your experience with people that went through a similar circumstance hope I helped in anyway or motivated you by chance !

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ThisisLudicrous said:
Don’t listen to the people in here with the crabs in a bucket mentality , people can feel your energy . If you’re working on yourself and being more positive people will feel that aura and will be more inclined to check you out .
Go the gym or work out at home if you want . Eat good food and take care of yourself bro everything will be good bro trust me . You just have to allow yourself to break out of the negative thinking cycle . I Know it’s so easy to give up but you’re here for a reason . When you get past all this you can share your experience with people that went through a similar circumstance hope I helped in anyway or motivated you by chance !
Just-shove-yourself-back-into-bluepilled-ignorance theory.
The healthy lifestyle advice is reasonable tbh ngl.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
angelic said:
Just be c0nfident br0, h0ld the frame br0, hit the gym br0.

Also, our problem is being incel, not absence of a six pack. I agree it's better to look scary than ludicrous though tbh tbh.
I aint sayin u will get laid by automatically going to the gym. But tbh I got a bit of a beer belly. And i would feel a lot better if i had a six pack. Even if i still didnt get laid at least when i do copes the copes will feel better. Because im not feeling fat and run-down. Lets say still cant get laid but fitter than before. Maybe more energy to make money. Lets say make money but still cant get laid. At least i can buy a prostіtute then maybe have so much stamina she gives me an extra visit for free. Then lets say busted by cops,,,my six pack maybe i can outrun cops easier. And since its only 1 star crime they wont even be chasin me down that much.

oldntired1955

Incels.Net Novice
Self improvement is a good thing. Anybody that tells you not to improve yourself is mentally ill. Check out Steven Hawking.
I met an extremely short man (less than 5 feet) with an extremely attractive wife this new years eve. He was the most self confidant man in the joint. He told everybody that he lies all the time and nobody should believe him for a second. Even I liked him.
He was rich and retired.
I avoided controversial subjects and pretended to have fun.
The woman that I was with dressed sexy for me and danced sexy with me and took me home and didn't have sex with me. I haven't seen her or talked to her since. She was just using me to make her (tall) boyfriend jealous.
It is a war and my adversaries are every single other male in the world.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
oldntired1955 said:
Self improvement is a good thing. Anybody that tells you not to improve yourself is mentally ill. Check out Steven Hawking.
I met an extremely short man (less than 5 feet) with an extremely attractive wife this new years eve. He was the most self confidant man in the joint. He told everybody that he lies all the time and nobody should believe him for a second. Even I liked him.
He was rich and retired.
I avoided controversial subjects and pretended to have fun.
The woman that I was with dressed sexy for me and danced sexy with me and took me home and didn't have sex with me. I haven't seen her or talked to her since. She was just using me to make her (tall) boyfriend jealous.
It is a war and my adversaries are every single other male in the world.
Correct. Same happened to me. At a dance club hot girl danced with me. But never got laid and remain a sorely bitter incel.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
I aint sayin u will get laid by automatically going to the gym. But tbh I got a bit of a beer belly. And i would feel a lot better if i had a six pack. Even if i still didnt get laid at least when i do copes the copes will feel better. Because im not feeling fat and run-down. Lets say still cant get laid but fitter than before. Maybe more energy to make money. Lets say make money but still cant get laid. At least i can buy a prostіtute then maybe have so much stamina she gives me an extra visit for free. Then lets say busted by cops,,,my six pack maybe i can outrun cops easier. And since its only 1 star crime they wont even be chasin me down that much.
Then I guess you could go for it, if the reward promises to be that big in your case.