Self-Improvement as an incel?

imakittycat

Hi, I'm new here. Lately, I've been thinking about what would happen if I tried harder. I've always been scared of relationships, but the thought of working out and trying to take care of myself better, but I'm afraid that it'll all amount to nothing in the end. Thoughts?

albie

YOu mean...there might be hope!? I don't even care. I'm so Incel I find physical contact sickening.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Nostalgicel said:
I am short and cannot fix that with sports. Rules of Nature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
I'm tall and still incel.

I've seen plenty of short males who had girlfriends...granted they were very good looking and had money.

That's a good song by the way. Maybe put it in my music thread?

Khepri

You can improve! Looks are very important but you also need to take attitude into account, coming across as depressed or jaded to the world doesn't help attract females. Maybe try meeting people through things you enjoy, like gaming or art, anything like that.

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member
Lounge user
Khepri said:
You can improve! Looks are very important but you also need to take attitude into account, coming across as depressed or jaded to the world doesn't help attract females. Maybe try meeting people through things you enjoy, like gaming or art, anything like that.
Don't post your bluepilled cuckery here.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
vcelguy said:
Khepri said:
Don't post your bluepilled cuckery here.
I agree. There is a fine line. I can't tell how many times I tried to have a positive attitude and girls still rejected me or cucked/mistreated/disrespected me.

While it's true that there have been a couple times when my fear, lack of confidence, and social anxiety, might have kept me from talking to a woman who had interest in me, that doesn't mean I will spout blue-pilled nonsense or try to paint a picture of women being fair. Women are inherently unfair and the world is inherently rigged against males and especially incels. Sure, being positive might increase your odds slightly, but never forget that the odds are already heavily slanted against you in the first place. And that it's inherently offensive to tell a depressed person they have to fake being happy in order to attract someone. If I said that to a woman, I would get body slammed by feminism....yet males are expected to fake their emotions and not have genuine emotions. I will quote a feminiѕt...."Don't tell me to SMILE!!!"

I remember a lesbian told me that same blue pilled garbage. I told her I was incel and she told me smile and be positive all the time. She said she was interested in me and invited me on a date. So we go on our date, it's the same story as per usual...Hot waitress comes in, she completely loses interest in me as the narcissist she is, completely infatuated with the hot waitress and just goes cold on me as usual. So excuse me for happening to have a male body and excuse me for not taking hormones for 5 years when after 5 years you would probably dump me anyway and cheat on me with 50 different women. fuсking c*nts. I don't know vcel's story but if it's anything similar to mine that is probably why blue-pilled nonsense pisses him off so much.

Nostalgicel

lordoftheincels said:
Nostalgicel said:
I am short and cannot fix that with sports. Rules of Nature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
(...)

I've seen plenty of short males who had girlfriends...granted they were very good looking and had money.
(...)
Do you know Com Truise?

albie

I knew a guy who'd had over 70 women and he was pretty short. He made up for it by being a bossy gobshite idiot who treat women like objects.

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member
Lounge user
albie said:
I knew a guy who'd had over 70 women and he was pretty short. He made up for it by being a bossy gobshite idiot who treat women like objects.
Why not 483? Your posts are good example of what I call "watering down" the ideology. First you denounce that only looks and money are key factors to modern females then you justify "female incels" and so on, in result we will end in bluepill wonderworld once again.
Please stop.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
They say there's no gym for your face.
As for le personality meme and the nice guy thing, it suffices to google love letters from females to serial killers.
Most of the addressees you'll find pics of will be at least decent looking

albie

vcelguy said:
albie said:
Why not 483? Your posts are good example of what I call "watering down" the ideology. First you denounce that only looks and money are key factors to modern females then you justify "female incels" and so on, in result we will end in bluepill wonderworld once again.
Please stop.
WHere did I justify female incels? And what does that even mean?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
albie said:
I already explained that short males can get laid if they are good looking. I see cute short males with girls all the time. Girls ideally want a mate that is 3 or 4 inches taller than them. Too tall and it makes physical intimacy awkward and difficult. There are guys way shorter than me that get laid all the time. Provided of course that they are good looking. Social status helps also. But good looking people naturally get social status automatically.

CynicCel

Khepri said:
don't you want the female equivalent of you though?