Seeing the signs

kafkaesque

Incels.Net Novice
Cryptoknight said:
Lordgoro said:
True... Agreed 100 percent.. However, they understand FAR more then us, agreed?
It's like a secret society/order, yes there is something going on occult or not, it seems natural though.
Think about it... There is DEFINITELY an "attract" vibe, considering that there are POOR ugly guys who seem to get laid... I know one of them.. Hes an ugly fuck, curly hair, full facial hair, looks very redneck, homeless and poor, he somehow find multiple girlfriends a YEAR!! Even gets some of them sleeping in his tent... SO since there IS an attract psychic vibe, there IS a repel vibe, regardless of looks,. Some vibe, wave of negative energy that REPELS attraction from the opposite sex!! I am living proof, it exists... I have a very high IQ, unique intelligence, great humor, know tons of jokes, and wit, yet women have ALWAYS been repelled...
Average at an Ivy League school is 140... I don’t see them bragging about IQ lol but yea I think there are intuitive vibrations people can feel between each other. Idk what they are either.

Fsociety

Incels.Net Novice
Fsociety said:
I think it depends on circumstances. If we were chads maybe we'd be ignorant like them. I think this spiritual stuff is just a way to cope; of course spiritual enlightenment is good for everyone, but if we were chads we would just be busy banging some stacy.
I’m not talking about pleasure or coping...after thinking, I’ve determined that I really shouldn’t be worrying about what my biological form does to my life, and that I should create my own standard for who I think this mind is is. Once you see that all of this is created by you, nobody can stop you from taking control of your life. People calling awareness cope is the reason why places like .co become intellectually stagnated, and I hope communities of men don’t fall for this trap.

You should reevaluate your position, if, it’s true that you believe living out as a chad or Stacy brings true joy. It begs the question of what you think joy is. There are sick and depressed and genetically ill chads and stacies... how could you say what you would feel as someone else? What if your hypothesis that you would be ignorantly blissful turns out to be wrong in certain contexts? Saying there is a cop out to suffering like jb chad is truly living in denial.
I ain't gonna lie, I think that having sex as easy as getting water brings a lot of joy. Maybe that's the point on which I think differently from some incels. I really Care about the carnal pleasure, and I think spiritual stuff is overated.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
kafkaesque said:
Fsociety said:
I think it depends on circumstances. If we were chads maybe we'd be ignorant like them. I think this spiritual stuff is just a way to cope; of course spiritual enlightenment is good for everyone, but if we were chads we would just be busy banging some stacy.
I’m not talking about pleasure or coping...after thinking, I’ve determined that I really shouldn’t be worrying about what my biological form does to my life, and that I should create my own standard for who I think this mind is is. Once you see that all of this is created by you, nobody can stop you from taking control of your life. People calling awareness cope is the reason why places like .co become intellectually stagnated, and I hope communities of men don’t fall for this trap.

You should reevaluate your position, if, it’s true that you believe living out as a chad or Stacy brings true joy. It begs the question of what you think joy is. There are sick and depressed and genetically ill chads and stacies... how could you say what you would feel as someone else? What if your hypothesis that you would be ignorantly blissful turns out to be wrong in certain contexts? Saying there is a cop out to suffering like jb chad is truly living in denial.
I ain't gonna lie, I think that having sex as easy as getting water brings a lot of joy. Maybe that's the point on which I think differently from some incels. I really Care about the carnal pleasure, and I think spiritual stuff is overated.
Giving alot of fuck and care about relationships, is definately overated. Love is DEAD, and everyone knows it.

Fsociety

Incels.Net Novice
Fsociety said:
kafkaesque said:

Giving alot of fuck and care about relationships, is definately overated. Love is DEAD, and everyone knows it.
I wasn't talking about love, it was about sex, or lust, anyway. As to your lack of faith in love, I'm gradually supporting this point of view...

kafkaesque

Incels.Net Novice
To some point extent of course. But I see where you’re at and I think you’d find it helpful to go out and just experience new things, without thinking of this carnal disorder. I also have a high libido... I wouldn’t lead you somewhere I haven’t been. I lack a lot of serotonin and I realized it was making me not do anything so I just started expanding my mind as much as I could until I realized there is no end... for me, new experiences are a different joy. I think we might be different in some way, but I’m also very attached to my body and it’s desire still.