Seeing the signs

kafkaesque

Incels.Net Novice
I’ve been contemplating the term “ascension” and how we have basically blocked ourselves as a community from really exploring the concept in English, as we associate this with no longer having the condition of inceldom. However, to me, pleasures of the world stopped making sense sometime ago. I don’t associate a higher form of living with being highly socialized (even though loneliness is biologically damaging). Yes I feel the biological imperative to survive and procreate, but there is something more important and powerful in this consciousness of ours and from what I see people express, I can see that they feel this too. Science cannot grasp the brain’s true mysteries, but I feel like I can explore my own.

I’m naturally skeptical, but lately the more I meditate on things, the more I become okay with this mysterious “other” that exists in my mind, and worldly things seem to bother me less. This drive or power that seems to cut beyond simple genetic dispositions, is of interest to me. It calls to me and I feel that exploring these unknowns are where true ascension as humans lie.

A bit more out there, I feel I’ve been receiving feedback from the universe in the form of numbers repeated to me. I’ve been seeing them too much, or at least just noticing they are there. Going into other signs would be too much, but it comforts me in this adventure.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I been seeing divine numbers too. Ascension is a relief from the constant pressures of masculinity, the testosterone urge to procreate. Men in relationships begin to lose t after a few years. Sexual arousal is a form of stress, orgasm is the relief from stress, bliss.

The animal organism reacts and evolves to stressors in the environment, adpations and natural selections. Intelligence is the result of stress, a taxation or navigations of one's outside environment, analysis of threats and stressors, fear emotional response.

Most human beings live their lives in mediocrity, going to school, work, wageslaves, worrying about if girls will like them or not, a life of fear, stress, and hardship. This is the status quo that normies want to promote. People will go along with the system, even if the system is horrible.

In Multiple Rooms model of consciousness, it is the theory that reincarnated souls are all the same consciousness, but in multiple rooms, this would mean that you reincarnate as 6 billion different people on earth, enduring all of their mediocrity and ignorance. One can only hope that people like us are old souls near the end of it all, not having to endure this garbage world much longer. And if we must endure, then the world must be made into a better place. A second hope is that the majority of all humans are NPCs, and are thus not available rooms, this would make this world much more bearable in that case.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
I’ve been contemplating the term “ascension” and how we have basically blocked ourselves as a community from really exploring the concept in English, as we associate this with no longer having the condition of inceldom. However, to me, pleasures of the world stopped making sense sometime ago. I don’t associate a higher form of living with being highly socialized (even though loneliness is biologically damaging). Yes I feel the biological imperative to survive and procreate, but there is something more important and powerful in this consciousness of ours and from what I see people express, I can see that they feel this too. Science cannot grasp the brain’s true mysteries, but I feel like I can explore my own.

I’m naturally skeptical, but lately the more I meditate on things, the more I become okay with this mysterious “other” that exists in my mind, and worldly things seem to bother me less. This drive or power that seems to cut beyond simple genetic dispositions, is of interest to me. It calls to me and I feel that exploring these unknowns are where true ascension as humans lie.

A bit more out there, I feel I’ve been receiving feedback from the universe in the form of numbers repeated to me. I’ve been seeing them too much, or at least just noticing they are there. Going into other signs would be too much, but it comforts me in this adventure.
I think the ascension your describing is more spiritual while incels see ascension as more something in the fuсking department.

Maskedman

kafkaesque said:

I think the ascension your describing is more spiritual while incels see ascension as more something in the fuсking department.
It would be best for us all to take up the spiritual sense of ascension. It's sad we live in a time when most don't care about the other kind of ascension. The priorities of people today are very off right now.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
kafkaesque said:

It would be best for us all to take up the spiritual sense of ascension. It's sad we live in a time when most don't care about the other kind of ascension. The priorities of people today are very off right now.
I can perfectly see pursuing spiritual growth, but extremely very few in history have ever ascended, or attained what is known as spiritual Nirvana. One person that actually did was Bhudda.

kafkaesque

Incels.Net Novice
kafkaesque said:

That’s what I mean; the first one offers a lot to people. Especially lonely people.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
kafkaesque said:

Many incels have proven "getting laid" doesn't make you ascend. You either mature/advance or you don't.

Lordgoro

LordGoro has SPOKEN!
r

read my threads bub

NoHopeNoFear

On divine life support
I been seeing divine numbers too. Ascension is a relief from the constant pressures of masculinity, the testosterone urge to procreate. Men in relationships begin to lose t after a few years. Sexual arousal is a form of stress, orgasm is the relief from stress, bliss.

The animal organism reacts and evolves to stressors in the environment, adpations and natural selections. Intelligence is the result of stress, a taxation or navigations of one's outside environment, analysis of threats and stressors, fear emotional response.

Most human beings live their lives in mediocrity, going to school, work, wageslaves, worrying about if girls will like them or not, a life of fear, stress, and hardship. This is the status quo that normies want to promote. People will go along with the system, even if the system is horrible.

In Multiple Rooms model of consciousness, it is the theory that reincarnated souls are all the same consciousness, but in multiple rooms, this would mean that you reincarnate as 6 billion different people on earth, enduring all of their mediocrity and ignorance. One can only hope that people like us are old souls near the end of it all, not having to endure this garbage world much longer. And if we must endure, then the world must be made into a better place. A second hope is that the majority of all humans are NPCs, and are thus not available rooms, this would make this world much more bearable in that case.
No doubt, I saw the writing on the wall when i was a child. Sure the blackpill was pure hell but saw how the world was a stage from the very beginning. Always something very ominous in the back of my mind. I always noticed women's social power and how men flocked about them the thirsty dogs they were. Of course I was a mangina in my early teens years but that felt extremely unnatural, the attitudes of a culture superimposed on me. It was only a matter of time for me to get here and shed all the lies and my past karma. Even if we are reborn at least it will be in a higher realm.

NoHopeNoFear

On divine life support
Maskedman said:
rev van mev said:
I can perfectly see pursuing spiritual growth, but extremely very few in history have ever ascended, or attained what is known as spiritual Nirvana. One person that actually did was Bhudda.
The black pill enlightened me. The dark night of the soul was hell and I have gone through ego death only a few weeks ago. However I don't have any of the siddhis yet. Working on that now.

Lordgoro

LordGoro has SPOKEN!
lordoftheincels said:

No doubt, I saw the writing on the wall when i was a child. Sure the blackpill was pure hell but saw how the world was a stage from the very beginning. Always something very ominous in the back of my mind. I always noticed women's social power and how men flocked about them the thirsty dogs they were. Of course I was a mangina in my early teens years but that felt extremely unnatural, the attitudes of a culture superimposed on me. It was only a matter of time for me to get here and shed all the lies and my past karma. Even if we are reborn at least it will be in a higher realm.
Look up a book by Clive Barker.. Called "The Great and Secret Show".. You mentioned the world as a stage..

NoHopeNoFear

On divine life support
KhhvForEternity said:
lordoftheincels said:

Look up a book by Clive Barker.. Called "The Great and Secret Show".. You mentioned the world as a stage..
I will.

Lordgoro

LordGoro has SPOKEN!
Lordgoro said:
KhhvForEternity said:
I will.
Like any GREAT book, it may CHANGE you, and how you view reality, trust me, it happened to me when I read it long ago

NoHopeNoFear

On divine life support
KhhvForEternity said:
Lordgoro said:
I will.
Like any GREAT book, it may CHANGE you, and how you view reality, trust me, it happened to me when I read it long ago
reading der dresssierte man changed me, absolutely depressing but true

Lordgoro

LordGoro has SPOKEN!
Lordgoro said:
KhhvForEternity said:
reading der dresssierte man changed me, absolutely depressing but true
THis will too trust me... The Antagonist is called "the Jaffe", and he seems evil, but all he wants is ANSWERS, and EXPLANATIONS, quite like me... But will do ANYTHING to wring them out of the fabric of reality

kafkaesque

Incels.Net Novice
r
kafkaesque said:

read my threads bub
I don’t need to at this moment. I don’t think I’ll come browse here very often (not like I did to begin with). Something in me is changing and I feel like I’ve outgrown what places like this can offer. I will continue my journey. I differ from you in that what I seek is no longer in the form of questions and answers. It’s more like answering a call. You can sit there contemplating, but the reality is that you either pick up or you don’t. There is no expectation for answers, or even the desire for it. There is just pure experience.

be well folks, and thank you for your time.

Lordgoro

LordGoro has SPOKEN!
Lordgoro said:
r
kafkaesque said:

read my threads bub
I don’t need to at this moment. I don’t think I’ll come browse here very often (not like I did to begin with). Something in me is changing and I feel like I’ve outgrown what places like this can offer. I will continue my journey. I differ from you in that what I seek is no longer in the form of questions and answers. It’s more like answering a call. You can sit there contemplating, but the reality is that you either pick up or you don’t. There is no expectation for answers, or even the desire for it. There is just pure experience.

be well folks, and thank you for your time.
I wish you luck bub.. But i will tell you, in many ways, Ive transcended the norms, and the physical world from time to time, and thats BECAUSE of my philosophies, my will, and my mind.. So Ive NOTICED the Universe, and IT has noticed me in turn... If you can get to that point, you have my best wishes. Things have a way of changing when you reach a certain awareness.. I hope that becomes clear to you when the time comes..

Fsociety

Incels.Net Novice
I think it depends on circumstances. If we were chads maybe we'd be ignorant like them. I think this spiritual stuff is just a way to cope; of course spiritual enlightenment is good for everyone, but if we were chads we would just be busy banging some stacy.

Last edited: