Screw Society (first post)

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
So, I grew up in America. This was a place where celebrities were a big deal. Everyone wanted to become the next Chris Pratt because he was wealthy and well off. I wanted to become a celebrity too. However, unlike everyone else I wanted to become a celebrity because I thought celebrity were respected because of their looks. Only the good looking celebrities were accepted into movies because they were pretty. This lead to an obsession about looks. I was resentful of myself for not being good enough. I thought I couldn't get a girlfriend because I was ugly. It was later did I learn that I couldn't get a girlfriend because of my social skills. Thanks to what my society taught me I thought I was missing out on my looks. Bottom line. fuck society for making us think social skills doesn't matter when it comes to getting girls.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Social skills do matter since it’s needed to approach girls if none approach you but looks also matter too in this lookism society.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
They BOTH matter to a degree... However, a GIGACHAD really doesnt NEED the social skills cause girls go AFTER him regardless

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SexDemon said:
So, I grew up in America. This was a place where celebrities were a big deal. Everyone wanted to become the next Chris Pratt because he was wealthy and well off. I wanted to become a celebrity too. However, unlike everyone else I wanted to become a celebrity because I thought celebrity were respected because of their looks. Only the good looking celebrities were accepted into movies because they were pretty. This lead to an obsession about looks. I was resentful of myself for not being good enough. I thought I couldn't get a girlfriend because I was ugly. It was later did I learn that I couldn't get a girlfriend because of my social skills. Thanks to what my society taught me I thought I was missing out on my looks. Bottom line. fuck society for making us think social skills doesn't matter when it comes to getting girls.
How much sex have you gotten so far, demon?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Social skills are necessary to do business with people and, ideally, socialcirclemax. Anyway, even a truecel might need to develop those to moneymax properly for copes.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
Social skills do matter since it’s needed to approach girls if none approach you but looks also matter too in this lookism society.
Just to clarify, the demon has admitted he's gotten zero sex, so his advice about personality maxxing is useless.

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
Just to clarify, the demon has admitted he's gotten zero sex, so his advice about personality maxxing is useless.
I didn't give any advice. I was just recounting my life story with girls and how I hate society for all the shit that they taught me. Also I have really bad social skills so I think it makes sense that I am an incel.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
THeres PLENTY of males who are incels who either havent realized it yet, or are in denial! happens more often then folks realize.... Much of my early life my mother accused me of being gay, cause she literally NEVER saw me with girls, and I only had one friend, a male gigachad..

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
My uncle said anyone who hasn't had a girlfriend by 18 is utterly gay. Utter nonsense.
No offence, but your uncle sounds like an asshole. I didn't have a girlfriend by 18 but I wasn't gay.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SexDemon said:
lordoftheincels said:
My uncle said anyone who hasn't had a girlfriend by 18 is utterly gay. Utter nonsense.
No offence, but your uncle sounds like an asshole. I didn't have a girlfriend by 18 but I wasn't gay.
My uncle is a man of science. He kissed me right on the lips. After that, we realized neither of us was gay, thus disproving his theory.

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
SexDemon said:
lordoftheincels said:
My uncle is a man of science. He kissed me right on the lips. After that, we realized neither of us was gay, thus disproving his theory.
That just sounds like your not into incest. I would be disgusted if my aunt kissed my on the lips. It is crazy he actually did that though. :shock: :shock:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SexDemon said:
lordoftheincels said:
SexDemon said:
That just sounds like your not into incest. I would be disgusted if my aunt kissed my on the lips. It is crazy he actually did that though. :shock: :shock:
Fake news. I lusted for one of my aunts and female cousins before. Thing is...i'm into girls. Mainly I'm into girls because, males look like unevolved savages and girls look like evolved sleek aliens.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
My advice or the others dude’s?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
My advice or the others dude’s?
I unno, maybe the one called SexDemon?