Scary Truth

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
I'm just scared and sad about the way my life turned out. It feels like I'm going to be incel forever and in a child-like state forever. I still live with my parents and I'm in my 20s. I have social anxiety. I have moments of highs and lows and no control over when it happens. I don't know how to drive a car and I panic when I do. I get heartbroken and feel like killing myself when a girl I adore rejects me or replies with 1 word answers. I have severe self esteem issues and look at myself in the mirror hundreds of times a day just to make sure I look somewhat decent. I am self conscious 24/7. When a girl shows any interest in me (friendliness, etc) I start to obsess over them from how affection-starved I am. Its just really sad that I am me. I really would love to feel how it is to be loved by a girl I'm attracted to. I would for a girl to want me. I would love for a girl to see something in me. I would love to be considered someone "handsome". I'm in my early 20s now and all my coworkers (old and young) all go home to their husbands, wives, girlfriends, and boyfriends and I go home with mommy and daddy -- getting picked up like a kid gets picked up after school. I just don't see my life going anywhere. I don't see myself ever finding a girlfriend or love. I don't see anything ever changing for the better. I'm stuck right here in this hole. Will I be here forever? Maybe. Will I ever find a girl who I'm attracted to that likes me back? Maybe not. Will I die in this hole? Yes. When will it happen? I don't know.....
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
BrettyBoy said:
That sucks man. Just do something you enjoy to distract yourself if you can.
I can't distract myself. Right now my only goal in life is getting a girlfriend and finding love. From the second I open my eyes in the morning til I go back to bed and close my eyes, women are on my mind. I think of my coworker who I am infatuated with, I think of this girl I met last year that cut off contact with me, I think of every girl I had close encounters with. Close encounters that amounted to nothing but hugs.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I can't distract myself. Right now my only goal in life is getting a girlfriend and finding love. From the second I open my eyes in the morning til I go back to bed and close my eyes, women are on my mind.
It's good to think about your goal, eyes on the prize and so forth, but you're just thirsty, intoxicated with muh love. Even with normal looks you will never win if your mind is such a mess.

Reading redpilled/PUA heresy should be helpful in developing a more cold and calculative outlook. Blackpill mostly simply doesn't involve any concepts of improving your chances, other that looksmaxing, but you can use knowing about it to filter 100% bs from redpill stuff.

You're a man, logical thinking is your strong side by design, use it if you actually want to try to win. Bluepill is an addictive drug, I know, but it's useless as a guideline to real life. Most likely you will fail, because incels can't win, but maybe you aren't really incel or at least you'll know you've tried everything in your reach to fix the problem.
I think of my coworker who I am infatuated with, I think of this girl I met last year that cut off contact with me, I think of every girl I had close encounters with.
If she was interested, she would let you know. If she doesn't even react positively when you actually approach, it's over.

There is no such thing as a female who "needs some time to think".
There is no such thing as a female who "wants to take it slower".
There is no such thing as a female who "likes being single".
It's either yes or no, instant. 1 or 0. PC NPC.

Anything else, all the mind games are to amass orbiters to have the best options for settling down once Chad loses interest for good.

It will be easier once you realize that. You might try making a Chad friend to see how he has it. This was how I learnt about these truths before knowing what blackpill was.
Chad.net
(jk, actually it's nothing, going from KHHV to KV is pretty easy unless you are really hideous and deformed, which most incels are not, and doesn't mean anything)
 

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
BrettyBoy said:
That sucks man. Just do something you enjoy to distract yourself if you can.
I can't distract myself. Right now my only goal in life is getting a girlfriend and finding love. From the second I open my eyes in the morning til I go back to bed and close my eyes, women are on my mind. I think of my coworker who I am infatuated with, I think of this girl I met last year that cut off contact with me, I think of every girl I had close encounters with. Close encounters that amounted to nothing but hugs.
Sorry to hear man. Sucks that I can’t help but I tried.
 

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
I'm with tremor on this one. If you're mind is going crazy and only thinking about love and women then that's not going to do you any good. I've seen it with people who are obsessed with selling their new idea/product/project and you can see them thinking every time they meet someone, "How can I sell it to them?'. That's pretty off-putting for everyone and the same goes for someone who is only looking for love/lust/sex.

My big shift in life was when I stopped doing things to look good or impress and started doing them for myself.

- I play guitar because making a badass tune or riff makes ME feel good. If someone else likes it fine, if not, I don't care.
- I trained martial arts so MY confidence, skills and conditioning got better.
- I even play video games that have interesting stories which connect with ME.
- The books I read resonate in MY mind. If someone wants to talk about them that's ok but if not then no bother.
- I joined a public speaking club because it was a way for MY confidence to go up.
- I travelled to a bunch of countries because it pushed ME out of my comfort zone.

The side effect to all of them was that people started to like me more, women included. But that wasn't the main reason I did any of them.

It's still hard when you're lacking love, but obsessing over it all the time is not a good way to get through it. Because even if you meet someone, it's likely you'll be obsessing over every part of the relationship when you're together and that's hard for someone to deal with. Plus if it goes wrong, what do you have to fall back on?

All the best
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Nojudgement said:
My big shift in life was when I stopped doing things to look good or impress and started doing them for myself.
Cope.

You just temporarily stopped thinking about the impact of what you did on your image. Focused on the process instead and of course got better results.

The actual motivation never changed. The "for myself" thing is cope since it means forcing yourself to believe only your opinion defines your worth. It's not like that and in fact the whole incel issue is about people's prejudice against ugly men and females' hate towards them.
- I play guitar because making a badass tune or riff makes ME feel good. If someone else likes it fine, if not, I don't care.
- I trained martial arts so MY confidence, skills and conditioning got better.
- I even play video games that have interesting stories which connect with ME.
- The books I read resonate in MY mind. If someone wants to talk about them that's ok but if not then no bother.
- I joined a public speaking club because it was a way for MY confidence to go up.
- I travelled to a bunch of countries because it pushed ME out of my comfort zone.
Fun fact: confidence is "being a creep" when you're ugly and "aggression" when you're ugly and intimidating.
 

Nojudgement

Incels.Net Novice
Perhaps it was a cope. I guess the point is that you cope by stepping away from external validation in order to get the process in order. While I agree that there is a recognised prejudice against ugly or unattractive people, there's a limited amount we can do to change society and biology as a whole. Even if it does change, we're talking about a really long time before the impacts might become more apparent, likely decades.

Trying to fight against that in the short term is an exercise in futility and just going to keep you frustrated. Taking control of the things you can in life and making them a more positive cope seems like a far better strategy and has some outputs that will make you feel better, even if they don't solve the entire problem.
 

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
I know how you feel, im in my late 20s, still live with my mom, a complete and total loser I am, but it still crushes my soul whenever i see guys getting affection from women knowing i will never get that, i want to know what love feels like in this pathetic existence of mine, I pray to god for a female or anyone to show me love every day, i get no awnser all i get is more typical hate from people, then the devill keeps putting thoughts into my head of hurting myself and/or others, maybe i should get a dog as i now realize no female human will ever show me love but my mom wont allow it, a grown man like me still getting told what he can and cant do by his mommy, i am a complete fucking loser
 

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Same. I am 24, virgin, get picked up by parents except I am doing my M.S in accounting and don't work yet.

Have you tried working out? It actually helps a lot.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
LonelyGuy said:
I know how you feel, im in my late 20s, still live with my mom, a complete and total loser I am, but it still crushes my soul whenever i see guys getting affection from women knowing i will never get that, i want to know what love feels like in this pathetic existence of mine, I pray to god for a female or anyone to show me love every day, i get no awnser all i get is more typical hate from people, then the devill keeps putting thoughts into my head of hurting myself and/or others, maybe i should get a dog as i now realize no female human will ever show me love but my mom wont allow it, a grown man like me still getting told what he can and cant do by his mommy, i am a complete fucking loser

I know how it feels dude. Trust me. It's embarrassing and humiliating and painful. I want to hide in shame...every time I go to work I put on this fake act -- a personality so different than the real me. It's tiring, but it seems to work at times. But, none of this will cure the lonely ugly void left in my existence.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
bcroger2 said:
Same. I am 24, virgin, get picked up by parents except I am doing my M.S in accounting and don't work yet.

Have you tried working out? It actually helps a lot.
I do have a gym membership. I used to work at a gym last year for like 4 months. I went every day after work. Nowadays it's hard to make time for the gym because I get out of work late and when I get home I have to beg mommy and daddy to drive their little man-child to the gym. My retarded ass cant drive and it makes it hard for everyone. My mom has to drive me to work every day and pick me up. Imagine if I do get a girlfriend and I admit to her that I don't know how to drive and live with my mommy all safe and sound in my bedroom -- she'd fucking split on me and probably block me and tell all her friends about the loser who she almost dated.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
bcroger2 said:
Same. I am 24, virgin, get picked up by parents except I am doing my M.S in accounting and don't work yet.

Have you tried working out? It actually helps a lot.
I do have a gym membership. I used to work at a gym last year for like 4 months. I went every day after work. Nowadays it's hard to make time for the gym because I get out of work late and when I get home I have to beg mommy and daddy to drive their little man-child to the gym. My retarded ass cant drive and it makes it hard for everyone. My mom has to drive me to work every day and pick me up. Imagine if I do get a girlfriend and I admit to her that I don't know how to drive and live with my mommy all safe and sound in my bedroom -- she'd fucking split on me and probably block me and tell all her friends about the loser who she almost dated.
Friendly reminder that 83% of NEETs are not incel.
 

Inbetweener

Incels.Net Junior
This INDICAtes that you haven't yet been blessed by the company and comforting nature of a lady who sees all as equal. There really is something about her and she's always up for a Netflix and Chill
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Inbetweener said:
This INDICAtes that you haven't yet been blessed by the company and comforting nature of a lady who sees all as equal. There really is something about her and she's always up for a Netflix and Chill
Why did you capitalize INDICA? Some kind of secret code or something? I don't think pot will automatically get you to escape incel.

Marxist females don't believe in dating equality. And from the looks of it, marxism hasn't helped incels in the workplace either. Despite a Marxist modern workplace, lookist discrimination is still on the rise.
 

albie

Incels.Net Regular
>>Will I ever find a girl who I'm attracted to that likes me back?

Seems to me that we need to lower our standards and go for women we may learn to love. Personally I would rather be alone for ever.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
>>Will I ever find a girl who I'm attracted to that likes me back?

Seems to me that we need to lower our standards and go for women we may learn to love. Personally I would rather be alone for ever.
My standards are already rock bottom. I'd even go for obese chicks long as they aren't landwhales.
 
Top