scanning algorithm

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
women have what I like to say an "algorithm".

They do this for all males except gigachads.

Basically a male will approach a female. Female will cross her legs and flash that serpetine perma-grin that women do. She will consciously, (superficially) participate in the conversation. Meanwhile her mind is doing a deep-scan of what I call, "the algorithm". (This is also why conversations tend to be superficial...she is actually devoting a lot of mental resources to the algorithm, the conversation is just a distraction for what is actually going on.)

(Evolutionary reason is men are more physically dominant therefore women adopt manipulative countermeasures to temporarily neutralize potentially dominant beasts.)

Basically, she will calculate how many times you stutter, also gauging how awkward your body language is. Of course, talking about stuff which is not the same as her politics is bad too. Beta mannerisms hurt your chances also, but alpha is no gaurantee either (unless gigachad.) Being alpha may turn her on in that moment but as soon as you leave the room its over, she will not chase.

The algorithm analyzes your status, monetary income, personality, into some kind of equation, then multiplies it by looksquared (looks*looks.) Remember, its normalized so don't get any ideas. 8 means .8, not 8. Finally output decides whether or not she wants your dick in her or not.

Output of a 50% means wishy washy. That you must beta bux her and maybe eventually get a pityfuck out of the deal. 100% output for gigas only. 0% no chance. Betabux amount inversesquareroot to the percent...if output 25% you must betabux 86.6%. If not betabux then securitymax, meaning betaprovide but not neccesarily in bux.

Another thing you can do is bullshitmax. Bullshit max is what subchad CEOs and powermen do, having a serious look and serious expression and acting in authority, acting as if your prescence actually matters. Bullshitmaxxing alone might at least get you to the 50% wishy washy final output, she won't really want your dick in her but will possibly date (and then possibly fuck) depending on the extend you can bullshitmax as well as securitymax/betaprovidemax.

Nostalgicel

I think there is a confusion over the word personality.

I think to have a different definition then the thots have.

Not sure what you guys mean by personality.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
I think there is a confusion over the word personality.

I think to have a different definition then the thots have.

Not sure what you guys mean by personality.
Tbh tbh. The blackpill theory is still pretty raw. Also not really flawless.

For example, we now know that the looks-only thing only applies if the assumption that everyone is overall law-abiding, meaning no murder, no rape, no beating - no violence holds.

It does not always hold in real life and the most despicable criminals even with subpar looks attract whamanz almost at the same rate as Chad. Maybe there's some biological difference in the mechanism, more data is needed.

This particular example shows that what you do and how you act (hello blue/redpill) matters, but good is bad, bad isn't noticeable, while extremely rough, cruel, severe and violent is good. Clearly supports the claim some incels make that under no circumstances should whamanz be allowed to choose partners independently though. We could perhaps make it a part of our agenda, this "whamanz can't choose" thing is more general than "they only choose Chad". Providing all laws are followed, they do go for Chad only, of course.

On personality definition, it's usually implied to be the opposite of inherent genetic features, e.g. how you behave, what you like to do, how you view the world etc. This ѕhit is acquired. Trouble is one does not always voluntarily become, for example, paranoid, but then again usually the society is to blame. So, I think we'll deal with ideological gaps, just more time and data is needed.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
In a bad mood because I've been reading derogatory comments towards incels.

It feels like its some kind of conspiracy, supposed "females" posting on youtube comments just how women are sooooooo easy and incels are always so good looking and if they just didn't have "nerdy" personalities they could get laid in 2 seconds.

It almost seems like it is paid shills to create the illusion that women are "easy" in order to perpetual blue pill BS.

Even if, some of what they say is still offensive. Like bullying incels for being shy awkward and nerdy.......people would get banned on youtube for bullying shy awkward nerdy girls...but society gives a thumbs up to anyone who bullies shy awkward males.... this society is toxic af.

Another girl posts how she dumped an incel for saying the word "redpill"...like apparently you aren't allowed to have opinions other than being a vanilla normie or else women deem you crazy and unworthy of love....What a fuсking joke. They are fuсking c*nts and bitches, I'm not crazy for recognizing they are c*nts and bitches. Fascist pigs thats all they are.

Also big thanks to incels on .me and reddit making us all look retarded....good job fuсking assholes.

I will explain the math once I get in a better mood....I'm so done with this shitty garbage world and people. I hate both men and women so you cant call me a F***king sexist asshole. Oooh I wish beatings were legal.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
In a bad mood because I've been reading derogatory comments towards incels.

It feels like its some kind of conspiracy, supposed "females" posting on youtube comments just how women are sooooooo easy and incels are always so good looking and if they just didn't have "nerdy" personalities they could get laid in 2 seconds.

It almost seems like it is paid shills to create the illusion that women are "easy" in order to perpetual blue pill BS.

Even if, some of what they say is still offensive. Like bullying incels for being shy awkward and nerdy.......people would get banned on youtube for bullying shy awkward nerdy girls...but society gives a thumbs up to anyone who bullies shy awkward males.... this society is toxic af.
Daily reminder that females literally only see Chad as a man, normies are orbiter material NPCs to them (not really far from the truth) and incels are just invisible.

They actually believe we are all NEETs in mommas' basements LDARing posting muh misogyny and mass shooting plans 25/9, and like this is the reason they never see us IRL. Ridiculous. I guess only Chad's personality gives glow sufficiently strong for female personality detectors to record.
As they mature, going past their prime the detectors sometimes become more sensitive, even though it's more and more rare thanks to global warming and other muh environmental problems.
That's why a new heavy tax should be imposed on sub-Chad's income

Another girl posts how she dumped an incel for saying the word "redpill"...like apparently you aren't allowed to have opinions other than being a vanilla normie or else women deem you crazy and unworthy of love....What a fuсking joke. They are fuсking c*nts and bitches, I'm not crazy for recognizing they are c*nts and bitches. Fascist pigs thats all they are.
This should have been a male LARPer. I don't see how an incel can get dumped and also it's doubtful that female NPCs are so aware of the pill thing.
Also big thanks to incels on .me and reddit making us all look retarded....good job fuсking assholes.
They made us a literal meme. Post le edgy ѕhit, get mocked, repeat. Dance, monkey, dance.

Female

BANNED
I don't know as a woman I can say that from a young age we are taught that guys should be the most dominant ones. Recently I asked out this guy cause I really liked him(but he was shy and awkward and he stuttered a lot but it was so cute.I got rejected. Not the point but). All my friends thought I was insane, because apparently if you like a guy you're supposed to wait until he likes you then asks you out. Then you're supposed to "think about it" (aka keep him on the ropes. While you consult your friends who give you their opinions on him). Then respond. Obliviously I didn't listen but I thought about it cause a lot of people especially my parents have been telling me to be less like me and find guys who are some type of macho dominant guy. (I'm not listening)

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
She was on a date with the incel and he mentioned redpill and she dumped him. I don't know if he finally ascended but what I do know is he didn't get laid with that girl, because he dared to criticize blue pill.

Ran into an autist female who told me all incels have bad personality and thus arent worth dating. Completely biggotted and autistic thing to say... Can't really blame her if she's ignorant and the only sites she sees are incel reddit and cels.me.

Can't tell you how many times women never gave me a chance to love them and claimed they didn't like my personality. Yet then date some abusive asshole who one-night-stands them and dumps them. I guess I need to work on "muh personality" i guess. Womenz are so good at detecting personality aren't they. Then if I rage at being treated unfairly and being forever alone, they just use it to say "see...look...told u they wuz toxic, i wuz right all along"