(Scalpers) This is Pure Lunacy !!

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER

Imagine charging €70 ( Not even adding Shipping to the amount ) for a used game, heck the box isn´t even "semi-new".
These scalpers man... are OUT of their Goddamn MINDS !!
I´d pay maybe €40, and that´s still pushing it.

Reason is, there are some moves ( TMs ) which i´d like to replicate, and bring them over to my own Emerald cartridge through trade with the other consoles.
But be always on the look out, since i want the same cartridge version as my own, and this guy is selling the one i am looking for.

But there´s no way in Hell, i´d hand over €70 for a mass produced game such as Pokémon Emerald JFL ( Unless i had loads of money to spare, which i don´t )
If it was an uncommon SNES game, that´d be a different story.

Rooster

Incels.Net Junior
View attachment 25890

Imagine charging €70 ( Not even adding Shipping to the amount ) for a used game, heck the box isn´t even "semi-new".
These scalpers man... are OUT of their Goddamn MINDS !!
I´d pay maybe €40, and that´s still pushing it.

Reason is, there are some moves ( TMs ) which i´d like to replicate, and bring them over to my own Emerald cartridge through trade with the other consoles.
But be always on the look out, since i want the same cartridge version as my own, and this guy is selling the one i am looking for.

But there´s no way in Hell, i´d hand over €70 for a mass produced game such as Pokémon Emerald JFL ( Unless i had loads of money to spare, which i don´t )
If it was an uncommon SNES game, that´d be a different story.
Agreed... 100%.

I'd even go as far as to say 'I'd never buy any pokimon game... at all... ever"

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
I´ve caught all Legendaries in Emerald. ( Premium Balls like an Hardcore motherfucker )
- Rayquaza / Mild Nature
- Kyogre / Adamant Nature ( The most balanced Adamant Nature Pokémon i´ve ever seen, both the SP.ATK & SP.DEF are fixed at 207 )
- Groudon / Hardy Nature ( Tried to cover up it´s SP.DEF which is Groudon´s greatest weakness, it has 147 )

Both Kyogre & Groudon have the same SPEED, which is 133 for some reason...
It´s DESTINY !!
XD

Rey_Palpatine

Incels.Net Novice
this is just supply and demand, it's their property anyways and there is nothing wrong with scalping as it shows how scarce said actual item is compared to the demand for it

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
this is just supply and demand, it's their property anyways and there is nothing wrong with scalping as it shows how scarce said actual item is compared to the demand for it

JFL scalpers are cancer.
Games that are actually rare, i do understand, but this is some straight up nonsense.
Back in the day, Pokémon Emerald for the Game Boy Advance was around 30-40 EUR.