Sad Joke Pill. Married women give advice to lonely guys "teeeheee Valentine's ain't nothing, you shouldn't care about that xD"

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    135/300
One of these days, a normie is gonna spew some retаrded bluepilled platitudes at me when I express discontent. And I'll snap, but I won't lay a finger on anyone. I'll walk to the nearest wall I can find and go Joker, slamming my face into it until I can't anymore. Hopefully, that'll do something. Otherwise I'll just write a lengthy novel describing the blackpill and hope I can reach them. If not, then I'm stepping off an overpass.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FatCel

Staff member
    224/300
These foids probably ѕhit on incels while at the same time saying this her message only goes out to volcel Chads she couldn't care less about ugly guys

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    131/300
These foids probably ѕhit on incels while at the same time saying this her message only goes out to volcel Chads she couldn't care less about ugly guys
Intel told me... that she has a patreon, with 1369 subscribers, her minimun is 5 dollars per month, then 10 dollars and 20 dollars. That means that she is making 6845 dollars per month just because her vagina. And that's just using the minimum.

Sad and injustice.

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    135/300
FatCel said:
Intel told me... that she has a patreon, with 1369 subscribers, her minimun is 5 dollars per month, then 10 dollars and 20 dollars. That means that she is making 6845 dollars per month just because her vagina. And that's just using the minimum.

Sad and injustice.
WHat tgehe fuck what do i even say o=to this ѕhit, youre giving me a storke with all these blackpils

FatCel

Staff member
    224/300
FatCel said:

Sad and injustice.
Her vagina probably smells like fish women are grotesque nowadays they dont have to live up to any standards I pity her beta orbiters wasting there money

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    135/300
Amiya said:
FatCel said:

Sad and injustice.
Her vagina probably smells like fish women are grotesque nowadays they dont have to live up to any standards I pity her beta orbiters wasting there money
Days like these make me wanna sit back and just watch the world die. DO you think if enough men dropped out that the foids suffer too? Honestly, given all the cuckery and simping that has occured throughout history, we deserve to lay back while women wagecuck for us instead. Sad itll never happen, I honestly hope that there's a god and the afterlife is fair so they get what they fuсking deserve

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    136/300
Billionaire: Money isn't EVERYTHING my son.
**Proceeds to keep all his money and never shares it with anyone...**

Married woman: Love and sex isn't all it's cracked up to be inkels, go have fun TeeHee!
**Proceeds to have sexual intercourse with her chad husband until 4:30 in the morning...**

Similar examples, thanks to @ronman12 for pointing that out as well.