Sad ѕhit (Castrated Femsaki Exposed ITT)

AccountError

vaas pilled
AccountError said:
Apathycel said:
Yes, my penis is 72 inches long. How could you tell?
My oneitis told me all about it.
I just downvoted your comment.
FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.
Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:
  • Rudeness towards other Redditors,
  • Spreading incorrect information,
  • Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.
I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.
How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
That is a joke?.... I don't really know who this guy is anyway. That picture must be a joke.
Shut up @DeconixalMight.

That is a joke?
Hell no, he posted it himself. Truth pill is brutal.
I don't really know who this guy is anyway.
Then why you shitpost in my thread? Begone @Dastardly.
That picture must be a joke.
Are you retаrded to say the same over and over again? I guess so. Imagine making multiple alts just to troll around here. Pathetic.

NoHopeNoFear

Atman
question for those in the comments, if you had no choice, about to either be rаped by a gang of Indian men in prison or a gang of black men, what would you choose?
I would choose fighting either gang to the death but whatever

AccountError

vaas pilled
Hidden said:
Everlaster said:
That is a joke?.... I don't really know who this guy is anyway. That picture must be a joke.
Shut up @DeconixalMight.

Everlaster said:
That is a joke?
Hell no, he posted it himself. Truth pill is brutal.
Everlaster said:
I don't really know who this guy is anyway.
Then why you shitpost in my thread? Begone @Dastardly.
Everlaster said:
That picture must be a joke.
Are you retаrded to say the same over and over again? I guess so. Imagine making multiple alts just to troll around here. Pathetic.
I'm not whoever the hell you think I am. What do those users do to you anyway that made you so suspicous of me?
we didn't do anything, we simply experienced you in the past

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
question for those in the comments, if you had no choice, about to either be rаped by a gang of Indian men in prison or a gang of black men, what would you choose?
Sadly. He's a estrogenic bitch. Got no power to fight a gang to death.

I'm not whoever the hell you think I am. What do those users do to you anyway that made you so suspicous of me?
You talk and act like him.

NoHopeNoFear

Atman
NoHopeNoFear said:
Sadly. He's a estrogenic bitch. Got no power to fight a gang to death.

Everlaster said:
You talk and act like him.
I would probably be killed but it's worth dying on your feet than living on your knees.

Rey_Palpatine

Incels.Net Novice
AccountError said:
Everlaster said:
How do I talk like someone who I haven't even seen a single post from? This makes no sense. It's like everyone hates me here just for existing.
bruh
you always do this ѕhit, acting dumb when you're clearly not
I don't know what to say. It seems like using this for a pfp just landed me into a pile of ѕhit I didn't see coming. Funny how that works hey? Lookism, even on here, an incel forum.
your avi is fine for me don't know why others hate it

FemoidsGTFO

Incels.Net Grandmaster